I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

Discus and support I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gerald Murray2, Sep 8, 2023.

1. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still nothing

:)

Gerald Murray2, Sep 8, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account for months

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account for months

Hello Gerald Murray2,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with the game pass quests that is not accessible. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What device are trying to use to check the current quests?

2. Are you having an active Xbox Game Pass subscription?

3. Are not seeing the new quests added everyday in the Xbox Game Pass section?

4. When was the last time you were able to access the new quests?

5. Have you check your current region or country from your device that you are using if it is correct? Xbox Game Pass quest is only available for selected region.

For your reference, see: Xbox Game Pass Quests: Play Games & Earn Rewards | Xbox

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Game pass ultimate

To my knowledge, GamePass Quests/rewards are only available to the account which holds the GamePass subscription. Other accounts "sharing" the gamepass do not have access to these.
  5. Goggs25 Win User

gamepass quests still not working

so it won't get fixed since they still not fixed the issues with rewards on xbox app. better off getting rid off gamepass quests since microsoft don't give a dam about them
  6. krismeadows Win User

Gamepass quests

I keep up with it personally and have auto renew off. I don't always use the same card. Once i ran out of gamepass is when I tried to renew. I used the same card successfully on my wifes account but that's not my problem the problem is for 2 weeks i did
    my quests off her gamepass then I just randomly lost access to the quests
Thema:

I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

1. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account... - Similar Threads - need microsoft fix

2. Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft you need to fix the 087DD000D error!!: This error has jist happened to me after i updated my xbox one, i can not join partys, play games, open microsoft store or open settings. **** Microsoft you need to fix this immediately....
  3. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  4. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  5. how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "you need to authenticate to Microsoft services" on mcpe?: I've had this problem for 2 weeks now. whenever I play an online Minecraft server a message pops up and it goes as following : you need to authenticate to Microsoft services. I tried every single...
  6. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  7. Need Microsoft to fix my rank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft to fix my rank: I caught a hacker while playing "Call of Duty Ghosts", I uploaded a video as evidence on xbox live. The hackers name is "[Mod Removed - Personal Information]". After I reported him for cheating,...
  8. My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s HDMI port will not work I need Microsoft to fix it but how long will it take and ...: I need to know how much it will cost to fix my xboxone s HDMI and how long it will take and where to go 64c0c942-3dda-4eab-b290-995cff7a432d
  9. Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server: Microsoft need to fix there xbox party server that we cant get kick when your the party host 863cc27d-e87f-4d16-ac19-074ff3a4c5bd
  10. Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft you need to fix the code of conduct ive been unfairly banned from comunacation: i got banned for nothing and i do not appreciate a 2 week suspension from comunacation i would like my account to be unbanned as a result in false complants against my gammer tag yous need to...