I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

Discus and support I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Have A Big Issue With My Achievements On My XBOX ONE S Console Lately Just Follow My Case Num Below And Contact Me On This Mail *** Die... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXBLACKxBIRDXx, Nov 25, 2016.

1. I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

I Have A Big Issue With My Achievements On My XBOX ONE S Console Lately

Just Follow My Case Num Below And Contact Me On This Mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Case Num 1364253805

Thank you.

:)

xXBLACKxBIRDXx, Nov 25, 2016
  2. Latest update

I've had the same problem as well and i am a preview member and was told by xbox technical support to reach out to the preview program technical support for help or a new replacement console. So if there are any preview people looking in these forums i need
    some help in fixing my xbox.

halo85441223665, Nov 25, 2016
  3. PrincePook
    PrincePook Guest
    Need preview level

Need to know what preview level I am so I can help the Xbox support person I am tweeting.

@prnj

PrincePook, Nov 25, 2016
  4. Divalence Win User

Xbox One Preview

I have already received and invite for the preview, but I have not received a message to download the preview dashboard. It shows in my account that I just need to accept the preview invite (I was told this by xbox support when I called). The problem is
    that I have not received the message to accept it. The forum for the Preview says No group found whenever I am linked to it. I just need to be sent the Xbox Live message to accept my preview invite. Any ideas can help.
  5. halo85441223665 Win User

Latest update

I've had the same problem as well and i am a preview member and was told by xbox technical support to reach out to the preview program technical support for help or a new replacement console. So if there are any preview people looking in these forums i need
    some help in fixing my xbox.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Xbox preview problems

Hello,

Thanks for your support message.

In order to participate in the Xbox Preview program, you must be invited by someone that is already in it. If you don't have anyone that is already participating in the Xbox Preview program, you can go to the invite thread and request an invite.

In order for the proper folks to look into this further, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum.

Cheers!
  7. GODS PURGE Win User

Preview program dashboard app

Hello there Cliffter88!

The next step after you have been invited is waiting 48 hours for the message from Xbox Live, it may take longer but you must be patient :) No need to worry! After you receive the message you will need to download the app, which shouldn't take any longer
    than 5 minutes. For more information visit:
    Xbox One Preview Program FAQ

Kind regards :)
  8. medium bloke Win User

Preview Member

Hi there,

If you used to be a member of the preview program, you should still have access to the Xbox Preview Dashboard app, or the registration app. If you have neither of these, you are probably not in the preview program.

You cannot be invited over the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

You will need to try and ask for further assistance in the private preview forums area. If you get an error message, you must wait for a support staff member to give you access.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

1. I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support) - Similar Threads - NEED HELP LIVE

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  4. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  5. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  6. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  7. Need help with my Xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with my Xbox live password: Neef help with my Xbox live password ed379731-7adc-4f70-b077-5b5c4baf159c
  8. Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related): Hello! I really need some assistance please! I've been playing Sea of Thieves on Steam for a couple of years now and I've always used the same email for my xbox live account. Recently, I've had...
  9. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  10. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.: I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able to display my real name again, but am still...