I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

Discus and support I need help with Xbox cloud gaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cookiemonster12342, Jun 16, 2024.

1. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I just built my pc and I want to still be able to play on the same servers as them, so I got on Xbox cloud gaming and it was super laggy and had like a whole second of input delay. For context I am on a pc with a 4060 and he is on a laptop with a 3060 and I’m super laggy and he isn’t. Any way I can fix this.

submitted by /u/cookiemonster12342
    [link] [comments]

/u/cookiemonster12342, Jun 16, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Need help cloud gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kazuya

Where are you experiencing this problem?
    On Android, iOS or a Windows device with touch screen?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help with cloud gaming

Remove from what? Your profile, PC, give us more info, so we can give the relevant answer.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Will microsoft flight simulator 2020 run on xbox one x if the game description says that for pc and xbox series

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but no, it can't be installed on an Xbox One X but you can play it through cloud gaming.

In using cloud gaming, the first thing is you need to be in a supported region and you need to have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

For your reference, you can check this ink: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox cloud

6. RainingRoses Win User

Flight simulator game

Hi Martina,

Unfortunately not. Cloud gaming is currently only compatible with wired and Bluetooth controllers (not steering wheels, joysticks or any other type of peripherals). So your son would need to install MSFS 2020 and play natively to play the game with a Thrustmaster - a Series X|S or compatible PC would be required for this.

Refer to:

Play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Xbox Cloud Gaming | Xbox Support

What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox? | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
Thema:

I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

1. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming. - Similar Threads - need help cloud

2. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  3. Need help with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cloud gaming: I accidentally clicked on random games on xbox cloud streaming. Is there any way to remove them? 8854cd65-6253-4481-81c0-8c6d019921d8
  4. Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data: I recently updated my game and it asked me if I wanted to is the xbox saved data or cloude I did cloude save didn't mean to was wondering how do I change it to xbox save on the game...
  5. Need help cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help cloud gaming: Hi. I cant use fortnite cloud gaming playing with touching screen, it needs controller promotion in gaming loading screen. 63bc7bb6-27d9-4572-b8bc-3733c63f3be7
  6. Need Help with FH5 Cloud gaming (Gamepass)

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with FH5 Cloud gaming (Gamepass): Hello, i have a question about Gamepass. Idk if is a issue about the server or is the game i mean... I played Forza Horizon 5 in first time in my Phone but i notice than the Framerate drops...
  7. Need help with xbox cloud gaming set up on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with xbox cloud gaming set up on Xbox one s: So I recently reset my xbox(I'm leasing it and was going to return it but they gave me an extension) so I set it back up and now i can no longer access cloud gaming. I can access it on my phone...
  8. Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud: Using cloud Xbox, but when I hit RT OR RB it pulls up either a Word search for the tab, or the copy and paste menu. How do I disable these shortcuts for my controller. It keeps interrupting...
  9. Cloud save problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save problem need help: Ok so as the title says i have a problem with a cloud save for a certain game.A few months ago i was playing Metro Exodus when my one x reported a corrupt game save.After a few days i could not...
  10. Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!: I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont let me get my saved game info back.. The...