I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

Discus and support I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MongoosEffect, Jul 24, 2022.

1. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller. Headset works on my x/s controller and Elite 1 controller. I've updated everything and nothing looks broke.

I got Xb1S btw. Any ideas how to fix this?

Also I've talked with Live Agent already, Agent said send it in for repair but I don't want to and rather not talk to another agent.

:)

MongoosEffect, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MongoosEffect, In addition to the update procedures on the devices, tried to do some reset on your console to check if it returns to normality, ideally first performing a reset while keeping games and Apps.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

It shouldn't be that much pressure needed to get the chatpad connected.

I did a very quick video, see if this helps.
    http://tinyurl.com/hvwt6vp

Keep in mind, my chatpad has been on a controller for a while so I don't struggle like I did when I first got it.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Chatpad issue on XBOX ONE

5. Continue using my Co Win User

Chatpad for controler

Hello. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Xbox 360 Chatpad.

There are two tabs on either end of the chatpad that fit securely into the screw holes on the bottom grips of the controller. If these are not secure then the chatpad won't be fully operational as the connection at the powerport will be loose.

Connect the Xbox 360 Chatpad to a controller:

1. Turn the controller and the Xbox 360 Chatpad so that the bottom of each faces up.

2. Align the chatpad connector plug with the controller's expansion port. Align the two posts on the chatpad with the holes on the controller.

3. Push the chatpad onto the controller with even pressure until they snap together. There should be no gaps.

Here is a video demonstration: http://youtu.be/S-mWXFmSBWc?t=40s

[​IMG]
  6. Ice DjKilla Win User

Chatpad Orange Button Blinking after Update

Hello yammerbox.

See the quote below:

Connecting the Xbox One Chatpad for the first time

You must update both your Xbox One console and your Xbox One Controller for the Xbox One Chatpad to work correctly. Follow these steps:

Update your console to the most recent Xbox One operating system. The chatpad requires your console to have a November 2015 (or later) update. For more information, see Xbox One operating system versions and system updates.

Turn on your Xbox One Controller.

Insert the chatpad into the controller.

Update your Xbox One Controller. The orange LED will blink to indicate that it's connected and requires an update. See Update your Xbox One Controller for more information.

Connect a 3.5-mm audio headset cable to the chatpad. For more information, see Connecting a compatible headset to Xbox One.

Here is the link to the above information:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-chatpad-info

The orange blinking light means it needs an update, it says "You must update both your Xbox One console and your Xbox One Controller for the Xbox One Chatpad to work correctly."

Since your using it with your PC, attach a micro usb cable, run a update scan for Windows & Microsoft updates, and make sure all drivers are installed.
Thema:

1. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection? - Similar Threads - need help Chatpad

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...