I need help with this headset

Discus and support I need help with this headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathaniel Fajardo, Mar 15, 2024.

1. I need help with this headset

I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do because I see how to reset it but they say "hold the mute and off button" but there's no mute button mine so I can't turn it off. How can I fix this?

:)

Nathaniel Fajardo, Mar 15, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Nathaniel! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your headset.

May I ask what your headset's exact model is? perhaps yours uses a different reset method that doesn't require a mute button.

I look forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Colin4280 Win User

Need Help With Headset

if you have a play and charge it will make that sound when charging i was told by turtle beach it was normal they sell a 10$ adapter to power it from the wall instead of the xbox they say that stops it
  4. STUPID LION Win User

Need Help With Headset

Turtle Beach's are great.I own a pair of x11's and x31's both work great no noise or feedback.You can get those models from 40-50 bucks.Just check walmart online or ebay.
  5. badeentje Win User

headset help needed

No those controllers dont work on the Xbox One.

I had the same problem with my Tritton Warhead. Just bought it a few months before the Xbox One because the store promised me that it will work on the One. But offcourse it didnt.

I need to say that the only thing you can do is sell it or use it on your pc , telephone and stuff.

Then you need to buy a other headset. I am used to use expensive headsets and that is something i didnt do now.

I got the normal stereo headset from the Xbox One and it is great! Some people say that the micboom is to short , but i dont think that is the problem. If your settings are good , people hear you just fine.

Its this headset:

www.xbox.com/.../stereo-headset

Good luck with your choice and please reply what you have done.
  6. LGN Mike Win User

Need Help With Headset

i have astro A40 the are the best headset out there, but the are like £200. so get steelseries are good too and if you get a turtle beach headset you are better of geting x11 and not x31's as x31 are wireless x11 are wired.
Thema:

1. I need help with this headset - Similar Threads - need help headset

2. Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer grayed out - need help.: my chat mixer is grayed out and I do not know what to do now, I have tried to unplug and replug my headphones and that did not work, I have updated my controller but that did not work, and have...
  3. Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.: My xbox wireless headset connects to my pc (windows 11), but doesnt play any sound and the mic is not recognised either. My headset is up to date on updates and so is my windows. Other wireless...
  4. Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help combining Xbox and pc audio into one headset.: I have a series x, astro a40s, and a windows 10pc, everything is up to date. I am trying to get game sound from my Xbox and sound from my pc at the same time. So I can play a game and have YouTube...
  5. Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset: A friend of mine is having trouble with her rig 800 hx for xbox and we have looked on the internet for some answers and there is nothing on here about her problem, everytime she logs into multiple...
  6. gamer tags appear on screen while using headset. Need help hiding them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamer tags appear on screen while using headset. Need help hiding them.: When using my headset when me or a teammate talk, their gamer tag pops up on screen covering my mini map top left corner. I can’t find a way to disable the visual. Any help would be awesome!!...
  7. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  8. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  9. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  10. Need help new Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help new Xbox wireless headset: Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game...