I need help with system update on my Xbox one s

Discus and support I need help with system update on my Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one s is not updating I tried everything but an error appeared saying there a problem with the update Error code are 0x8B05000F 0X00000000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Momin Amir, May 8, 2023.

1. Momin Amir
    Momin Amir Guest

My xbox one s is not updating I tried everything but an error appeared saying there a problem with the update

Error code are 0x8B05000F 0X00000000 0X95070007

I tried updating 4-5 times

Please help

:)

Momin Amir, May 8, 2023
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One S OSU1 download will not unzip "Unspecified error"

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with a system update for your Xbox One S. Take a look at this helpful support article:

“I need help with system updates on my Xbox One”
    and follow the steps listed. Hope this helps!
  3. XBF George L Win User

Problema aggiornamento xbox one s (Mod Trnaslation: Xbox One S update problem)

Hello MarAle89!

It seems like you are having trouble with an update on your Xbox One S. Take a look at this helpful support article

“I need help with system updates on my Xbox One”
    and try some of the steps listed within.

Hope this helps

Let us know with a reply
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Momin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below in sequence to do a factory reset and let me know if it works:

- Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds.

- Plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the BIND button (the one you use to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart.

Note: If you don't hear two power-up tones after 15 seconds, it means this failed. Likewise, if you hear any “power-down” chirps, that also means this failed.

- You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should start and show the Troubleshooting screen

- Choose "reset this Xbox" and there you have an option to Keep Games and Apps (already downloaded) or to Remove Everything

Since you have the Xbox One S console, press and hold the Xbox button and the Pair button instead, as your console doesn’t have an Eject button.
  5. XBF George L Win User

Apply update stuck

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a system update on your Xbox One S. I recommend you take a look at this helpful support article.

I need help with system updates on my Xbox One
    . Try some of the steps listed within and let us know with a reply how it geos.
  6. NDE Kaos Win User

0x8007045d code popped up after game froze while loading in.

Sorry to hear you are running into these issues while attempting to update your Xbox One console. Go ahead and take a look at the following support article for help with troubleshooting the problem.

Once you go into the support page select the following

1. I need to troubleshoot a system update error
    2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X
    3. I am getting an error message or error code
    4. There was a problem with the update
    5. Select: 80072XXX
    Once you get to that point follow the troubleshooting provided and let us know if it helps.
Thema:

1. I need help with system update on my Xbox one s - Similar Threads - need help system

2. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  3. Need help with network system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with network system: Mi xbox one just stoped detecting wifi signals, it gives me error "0x000000002000000" i have tried every suggestion in the xbox support, from resetting the console to resetting my router waited...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Need help with system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with system update: System won't update it stops at 2 percent 290fade1-b1ab-47a7-af30-37722c73948f
  6. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...
  7. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  8. Need help with xbox system update issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox system update issue: Hi, my xbox has been working perfectly fine these past 2 years with the only issue being it would sometimes get stuck on the green xbox screen when turning it on, and when that would happen i...
  9. In need of a bit of help with the email invite system

in XboX Insiders
    In need of a bit of help with the email invite system: I have game pass ultimate but I can’t tell if I’ve gotten an invite to the xcloud beta because I have changed my email since. Should I just wait for the full release or is there another way?...
  10. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...