I need help with skyrim special edition.

Discus and support I need help with skyrim special edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded my skyrim special edition to anniversary edition last night to get all of the free creation club add-ons that come for the anniversary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Dyer1, Jan 31, 2023.

1. James Dyer1
    James Dyer1 Guest

I just upgraded my skyrim special edition to anniversary edition last night to get all of the free creation club add-ons that come for the anniversary edition. I paused my game to check and it said there installed.... but none of the quests for the alternative armors, weapons, pets, backpack, camping, and everything else, minus the dlcs, and the four special edition add-ons, are working.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the anniversary upgrade that didn't fix it and I tried Uninstalling/reinstalling the game itself in my Xbox one still nothing because the note in the nightingale inn isn't there to start the brother in iron quest.

I also tried to go to creation club and mods to make a account but neither will work because I can't link up to bethesda servers? Please help me.

:)

James Dyer1, Jan 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: