I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

Discus and support I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Reznov119, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Reznov119
    Reznov119 Guest

Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed to access it again for mass effect Andromeda. In which only
    then I had remembered that I did that. But by this time the email had been deleted so I can't access it. But ea Won't do anything because they are are saying that I still have to verify it but it's a zoomtown account. That website doesn't exist anymore what
    do I do please help!

:)

Reznov119, Feb 5, 2019
  2. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Reznov,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Unlinking accounts is currently only possible for Game Advisors. Please contact one of them via live chat or phone at
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance.

Also on a general note, you should not create a new account, all your game entitlements are tied to your account and by simply changing to a new account you might lose access to all your previous games. If the email address for your account is no longer
    in use, you can get it changed to a new one by contacting a Game Advisor.

In this case I would strongly suggest getting the email address of your old account changed to a new one. We understand they are saying to verify the account but the only to do would be to try and get into that account. We know you said it doesn't exist
    but I would look around to see if there is a different way to access that account.

I hope this helps!
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

can't link Xbox account to my EA

Hi Ryan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is made on EA's system, so it can only be unlinked from EA's end.

Try signing into the EA account using your Xbox account: https://www.ea.com/login

If you are able to access the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink it: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with this, you'll need to contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. morbidpixie Win User

Cant play EA Play games with Xbox Game Pass

I had the same issue. Had to go to my EA Account and Unlink my Xbox Live account.

After Unlinking, follow the steps to install an EA Play game from the Xbox app. EA Desktop will ask to re-link your Microsoft account.

After doing that it all works fine. Hope this helped.
  5. ThrownChannel16 Win User

Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile

hi -

Same issue with Madden 18 . Continues to send error message about being signed into ax ox live and EA servers .

My 9 year old is crushed because he can’t use most of the game on the GOAT edition.

So frustrating !

If anyone can help please send message!
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can't play EA game with Game Pass as I no longer have access to the account

Hi ChocoTaco586. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. EA account connections are made on EA's system, so I'm afraid it can't be unlinked from Xbox's end.

Try signing in to the EA website using your Xbox account: https://www.ea.com/

If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact EA again for further help with account recovery. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/
Thema:

1. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  7. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  10. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...