i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi

Discus and support i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smitty xbox, May 3, 2023.

1. smitty xbox
    smitty xbox Guest

i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting in the wrong password but i’m sure im not i have put it in 50 times now i don’t know what to do

:)

smitty xbox, May 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Can you try connecting your console to a different network like mobile hotspot? Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on then try connecting it again.

If your console can't connect wirelessly, you still have the option of trying a wired connection if possible.
  3. IndianWitABlunt Win User

Wireless issue

So I needed up hard wiring my xbox to my internet box. One of my old controllers I got to connect but my headset or my elite controller still wont connect and if I try to connect to wifi it wont. I have tried the hold the power button down for 10 seconds
    and still nothing. The xbox I have is the halo 5 collector's edition.
  4. elP4N50N Win User

INCORRECT PASSWORD?

I accidently misspelled my husbands password on his xbox one and now it wont let me sign in and wont read the wifi connection.. Can anyone help???
  5. radiactivepeter Win User

Google fiber xbox one x slow download speeds

This sounds like an issue with the setup used to connect.

Are you connecting the Xbox via WiFi? If so, make sure your Router supports 5G wifi and you are actually connecting to the 5G wifi not the 2.4Ghz one. Usually you will find WiFi networks like MYWIFINETWORK and MYWIFINETWORK_PLUS or MYWIFINETWORK_5G. You
    should connect to the "PLUS" or "5G" ones, because old 2.4GHz WiFi only supports up to 100Mbps.

If you are connecting over ethernet it can be a similar issue. You need a quality ethernet cable that supports the latests standard and velocity (I think it was called E.5 or something among those lines). Otherwise you will have a 100Mbps bottleneck.

Hope that helps!
  6. MasterofDoom123 Win User

No connection to internet/xbox live

Mine wont connect but it connected just one day ago and that was the day i connected to Xbox live? i need help fixing this
Thema:

1. i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi - Similar Threads - need help old

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  4. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  5. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  6. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  7. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  8. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  9. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  10. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...