I need help with my xbox plz

Discus and support I need help with my xbox plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fernandodel moral, May 20, 2020.

1. I need help with my xbox plz

So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox live gold if you still had any left

:)

fernandodel moral, May 20, 2020
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there!

As long as you still have time remaining in the subscription, it's associated with your account wherever you log in. So you should still be good to go!
  3. mistercreeper26 Win User

Yes as long as your subscription is still active
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi fernandodel moral,

Thank you for your post. When you remove your profile from your Xbox One console, your Xbox Live subscription does not expire. You will be able to log into your account and continue to use your subscription when signed into your Xbox Profile as long as your
    subscription has not expired.

I hope this helps.
  5. 5a18278f-d319-45ca-8 Win User

How to delete Xbox account

i need to remove my acc from my pc i dont have an xbox i need help plz
  6. xXhunterITAXx Win User

Looking For Last Stand Partner.

dudes i need help , if u can join me plz , a *** hack my xbox !!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. I need help with my xbox plz - Similar Threads - need help plz

2. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  3. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work: Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of...
  4. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  5. Need help plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help plz: So i got a message from xbox for buying apex legends. Champions edition during some promo the message said i would receive 600 apex coins and that they also deposited a gift card in my account. I...
  6. I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz: I have a problem with an update can any mod send out a repair patch submitted by /u/Popcallum [link] [comments]
  7. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  8. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz: I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz e4e8b2d9-6cee-4ad1-943d-7c43a3737502
  9. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  10. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e