I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode

Discus and support I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help resetting family passcode 6df05ed9-032a-466b-9023-5ecda223aaa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwayne Lewis, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Dwayne Lewis
    Dwayne Lewis Guest

I need help resetting family passcode

:)

Dwayne Lewis, Jul 23, 2023
  2. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

How do I get pass the pass code on my Xbox360

Hi FamilyTrack5450,

I'm sorry you lost your passcode. Please let us know if it is the profile passcode or the family passcode.

If you've forgotten your Xbox Live gamertag's passcode you just delete and redownload your profile. This will clear the profile of any passcode. Now, if you've forgotten your XBOX 360's Family passcode then you need to contact phone support, there's absolutely
    no way to reset it manually by yourself without speaking with phone support. Worst case scenario is that you will have to "Reset to Factory Defaults" to clear the forgotten Family Passcode.

Good Luck to you!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Dwayne Lewis,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

To reset the family passcode on your Xbox 360, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.
    2. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Alternatively, you can reset the pass code on your console by following these steps:

1. Go to Settings, and then select Family.
    2. Select a content control setting to change.
    3. When you’re prompted, enter any pass code (even though it’s incorrect).
    4. When you’re notified that your pass code is incorrect, select Reset Pass Code. are notified that your pass code is incorrect, select Reset Pass Code.

You may just follow the steps in this article. How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360 | Xbox Support

We hope this helps! Let us know if you have any other questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. AnthonyHalcomb Win User

XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

I am having problems with my family setting passcode. This a refurbished xbox 360
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

I forgot the answer to my pass code question

Hello Icefang,

Is the passcode on an Xbox 360 or the passkey on the Xbox One. If it is in fact the family passcode on the Xbox 360. You can follow this Guide to

reset the passcode on the Xbox 360

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

1. I need help with my Xbox 360 family passcode - Similar Threads - need help 360

2. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  3. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  4. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  5. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  6. Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with this Xbox 360 S Code: i ran the xbox live update for my sons 360 and when it rebooted I get STATUS CODE: 4476-4488-B780-0F00-C000-007B. The system will not do anything except freeze with this code...
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  9. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...