I need help with my tv or Xbox one X

Discus and support I need help with my tv or Xbox one X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For someone reason when I booted up my Xbox the screen has shrunk, it’s like someone cropped my screen and now it’s small and in the top right of my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TEAMCAMO44, Jun 7, 2024.

1. I need help with my tv or Xbox one X

For someone reason when I booted up my Xbox the screen has shrunk, it’s like someone cropped my screen and now it’s small and in the top right of my 32’ in screen, I’ve tried different hdmi cords, restarting my Xbox and unplugging my tv

submitted by /u/TEAMCAMO44
    [link] [comments]

/u/TEAMCAMO44, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Giova03 T G Win User

Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

Hi!

Thank you for the help!

My TV has without any doubt the 4K, it's said on the TV manual and on the xbox one x options

Instead for the HDR it's said on the TV manual and on the tv option that I have HDR (I even have the option turned on on the TV), but I don't know why my xbox one x says that my TV doesn't support it
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K/HDR

You need to upgrade to a better tv with more robust HDR capabilities in my opinion TCL is ok but for Xbox One X I think it must be a more capable tv than that...
  4. MechWarriorZero Win User

XBox Series X don't control my TV HDMI-CEC

when I had the XBox One I was able to control my tv though Xbox one, but now I have the series x and I cant control my tv though my series x?
  5. luissolid Win User

If you want to see a 4K Movies (streaming/disc) you will need to have a 4K TV. (With Xbox One S and X)

Also if you want to play a game on 4K the game need to be 4K compatible and a 4K TV (only with Xbox One X)

Regards!
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Xbox One X and Vizio P Series 4K Issues

Is this TV good for the One X? I need to buy a new TV but I don't know what TV.
Thema:

I need help with my tv or Xbox one X

1. I need help with my tv or Xbox one X - Similar Threads - need help

2. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  3. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  4. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  5. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  6. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  7. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  8. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  9. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  10. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...