I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

Discus and support I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tornado T-Rex, Jan 5, 2024.

1. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be able to access my Xbox.

:)

Tornado T-Rex, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Tornado, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and help you recover the account.
  3. Cha-Den JosephKIM Win User

How can I fix the audult authentication problem?

Hello, Cha-Den. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

First, just to clear some things out, here we are only users helping other users. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to user accounts. So we cannot access anything on your account, unfortunately.

If I understood your situation correctly, you have enabled two factor authentication on your Microsoft account to receive a code to your phone but you don't have access to your mobile phone number anymore, is that correct?
    Yes, that is correct. If you guys need my adult authentication, should connect with my mobile number in Australia. Not connect with Mobile phone authentication in South Korea. My mobile number in South korea is already disconnected in long time ago. How can I make authentication now?
  4. Renatodibi Win User

Can not access my account as i don't get verification emails and i don't have the microsoft authenticator

Hi Sad.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issues you're experiencing.

I inform you I don't have access to your data or account. I can only offer advice based on the information you provide.

I understand that in cases like yours, we all want to regain access to our accounts as soon as possible, but making too many attempts can trigger system locks, so I advise taking some time between attempts.

If I understand correctly, you tried to access through the recovery form but mixed up the IDs of the two consoles. If that's the case, the system probably won't accept the data, but it's still best to wait because you should receive a response to your request. You can fill out the form multiple times, always with at least a 12-hour gap between each submission.

Microsoft is very careful about protecting our data and our accounts, which is why it uses these procedures to ensure that it's the true owner who wants to access them.

I hope I've been clear and helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Need help cancelling a subscription with an account I don't have access to

Hi Shvay, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized charges"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your product and category > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  6. lissally Win User

Error code 80072ef3

its going to ask for a app to be downloaded. i got a text after i set up ad verified my account security saying "Your Xbox needs a new app password to continue playing" i don't have an app for my Xbox. i don't have an authenticator for my Xbox.i just want
    to play and talk to my friends. i DO NOT want to Download an app just to keep playing online.
Thema:

1. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access. - Similar Threads - need help account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  4. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  5. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  6. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  7. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  8. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  9. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  10. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...