I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

Discus and support I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 于倫 楊, Dec 4, 2023.

1. 于倫 楊
    于倫 楊 Guest

I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft.

And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password.

I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft offcial website, but the email never arrives.

But I do have the order ID, transaction ID also the access to the email I register the mojang account.

The minecraft support team is not able to give any help since the migration has ended. That's why I post here.

Please help, thanks.

:)

于倫 楊, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Drozduu Win User

Minecraft

Yes I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on my Mojang account
  3. CarTzy Win User

Lost Minecraft Account through mandatory migration process

Hello DarkTS,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox Community.

Identify the account type you have then proceed with the recovery

Minecraft: Java Edition Account Types | Minecraft Help

For recovery visit the following links:

Mojang - Changing Your Email Address (Mojang Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Minecraft (Legacy) - Change Your Email Address (Legacy Minecraft Accounts) | Minecraft Help

Microsoft Account - Need help with your new Microsoft account for Minecraft: Java Edition?  | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Jacob Pooley Win User

Minecraft ownership revoked

I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  6. Militarylotus30 Win User

Can't play multiplayer minecraft on java

I just migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and now I can't play multiplayer. I've look all over the internet but I can't find out how to make it so I can play multiplayer. And if your going to ask if I have any subscriptions with Xbox I don't have any.
    Hi Goodra,

Minecraft java Edition needs to buy a account from Buy minecraft java

And this applies to Mojang servers, if you need help visit To request for a help

Or See Q&A problems
Thema:

1. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account. - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  4. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  8. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  9. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  10. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...