I need help with my mic and audio

Discus and support I need help with my mic and audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my mic and audio both don’t work yesterday is working perfectly I have done all the usual troubleshooting wet hoods and if I go to sound I can’t see my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pearjay196, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Pearjay196
    Pearjay196 Guest

my mic and audio both don’t work yesterday is working perfectly I have done all the usual troubleshooting wet hoods and if I go to sound I can’t see my part mixer. Pls help

:)

Pearjay196, Jan 11, 2018
  2. SC_2452
    SC_2452 Guest
    Xbox 360 Mic

Hi I need a mic that is cheap and can get both game audio and voice audio at the same time. Please help.

SC_2452, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Ookttah
    Ookttah Guest
    Mic on new controllers with 3.5mm built in Audio port

I have two different xbox controllers with the built in 3.5mm audio port and I am trying to use a microphone and earphones with the audio port and it's not working.

I have a mic and audio splitter that is working on my phone and computer as well as a working mic and earphones. The missing link is the controller.

Looking online it looks like some people have this problem and others don't... with no explanation.

I can hear the audio from the xbox but the mic isn't working.

Thank you if you can help!

Ookttah, Jan 11, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: