I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game

Discus and support I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUCKY llll 5, Jul 4, 2023.

1. LUCKY llll 5
    LUCKY llll 5 Guest

I have been playing a xbox 360 game on my Xbox series x and I've enjoyed it a lot. The only issue is when I play the same game with the same account on my 360 it doesn't have my saved data from the game

:)

LUCKY llll 5, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

On the Xbox 360 dashboard, go to Settings > System > Storage > Cloud Saved Games and select Enable.

To use cloud storage for your game saves, you need to meet these requirements:

Xbox Live Gold subscription

A console connected to the Xbox service

514 megabytes (MB) of console storage space (local cache)

Best Regards.
  3. Smwutches Win User

need help with my game data

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. is that Hydro Win User

need help with my game data

When I got the first Xbox I had to use my dads to account because I was too young but now that I'm 14 I need to transfer all my games and account date (like gamerscore friends list etc) over to my account but I'm not sure how to do this could I
    get some help?
    You can use your dads account to game share with your account so you wont have to re-purchase all the games you already bought (or pay for a separate gold membership). But like the previous answer, as far as friends list, gamer-score, etc. none of that stuff
    can be transferred to a new account.
  5. yoloman00 Win User

My Offer for Midnight Club LA Is Not Valid In My Country

ive already called you guys and it was no help he told me to reset my xbox and i lost all of my profiles, games, save data, and game share data, and i need this data back and i cant get it back
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live connection issue on 360

Hello Soriya,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. For the error you are getting

you can try this troubleshooting.
    Also did you have a profile on the Xbox 360 before? This may need to be

converted to a gamertag profile
    . With the save data if the data is not saved to the cloud on the Xbox 360 you will not be able to retrieve it on the Xbox one (if the data is for backward compatible games). You need to

enable cloud save on the 360

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. I need help with my data on my Xbox 360 game - Similar Threads - need help data

2. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  3. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  4. Need help transferring data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help transferring data: Hello, So basically, me and my friend have been playing on a singular joint xbox account for a while now, but now we need to have different xbox accounts as we don't want to be playing on the...
  5. Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing cloud save to on xbox save data: I recently updated my game and it asked me if I wanted to is the xbox saved data or cloude I did cloude save didn't mean to was wondering how do I change it to xbox save on the game...
  6. I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...: I need help transfers my games and data from my Auntie Xbox Account onto my account how can I do it Please help?! f2bbe270-e1c6-4762-9c99-f8f5dacaf918
  7. need help with my game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with my game data: When I got the first Xbox I had to use my dads to account because I was too young but now that I'm 14 I need to transfer all my games and account date (like gamerscore friends list etc) over to my...
  8. I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...: I would like some help with keeping my Xbox account data publicly visible but I would like my stuff removed from https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/WarrenWoodhouse which is using Microsoft API...
  9. [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync

in XBoX on Windows
    [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync: 我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 My online save data can't sync [img] f079c542-0178-4a41-bd15-55e5825d04a2
  10. Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync Data on Minecraft | Need Help!: Split from this thread. All these replies are (Mod Removed - Profanity). None of them work, ive been deal with this problem for a month, constantly setting my progress back, losing time and...