I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

Discus and support I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nishon neal, Nov 7, 2023.

1. nishon neal
    nishon neal Guest

I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the joystick. It's like it is delayed or something. It doesn't have anything to do with the controler because I have tried using múltiple controlers amd even went and bought a brand new one to see if that helped. Nothing has helped and makes it almost imposible to play games and especially imposible to be competitive in those games. How do I fix it? Makes it so frustrating that I don't even want to play because I almost can't do anything. How can I fix it?

:)

nishon neal, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I use my joystick my player continues to move or look in that direction even though I'm not using it

Hello nishon neal,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I use my joystick my player continues to move or look in that direction even though I'm not using it

Hello nishon neal,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears from the description that even when there is no movement in the controller, your character is moving uncontrollably. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Is this happening to specific game or happening to all games.

2. What device are you using to play the game?

3. When did the issue start?

4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from using different controllers?

We appreciate for your prompt response to move forward. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

4. SaZzY41 Win User

USB Device Unavailable

Had the same problem last night after I turned my controller off it disconnected abount 30 mins in, then with the controller in it seemed like every 15 mins so throughout the last hour every five mins I would move the joystick on the controller and it didnt
    disconnect once, im wondering if its an issue when the cintroller sshuts off or then console goes into standby mode after awhile either way this needs to b fixed
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I need help with my controller

Hi Tyron, my name is Oskayra, it is my pleasure to answer your question.

I have experience with that error the PowerA Advantage driver you received needs an update and the paddles will not work until the update is done.

To update the driver, follow the steps below:

1) Connect the driver to the PC using a USB cable.

2) Open the PowerA HQ application.

3) Click the "Update Driver" button.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

5) Once the update is complete, the paddles should work properly.

Here are some additional tips for updating the controller:

1) Make sure the controller is connected to a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.

2) If the update does not start automatically, click the "Update Driver" button again.

3) If the update fails, try restarting the PC and the controller.

If you have followed these steps and the paddles still do not work, you can contact PowerA technical support.

Here is a direct link to PowerA's technical support page:

https://www.powera.com/support/
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft web site. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of advertisements on the page that may advertise products often classified as PUPs (potentially unwanted products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and I hope the problem will be solved soon, I wish you good luck and have a nice day.

Regards, Oskayra
  6. TurtleBallZee Win User

bipod

My older controller is easier to use because when I aim down the bipod just deploys. As for my newer controller, my left analog stick was still and when i try to place the bipod multiple times. As a result, there was only 1 successful deployment out of 10
    tries.
Thema:

1. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I... - Similar Threads - need help controls

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Help with Xbox controllers needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox controllers needed: Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves...
  9. I need help with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controller: I got the white Powera advantage controller lumectra today 30 mins ago and in the powera hq app it said it needed an update and know the paddles won’t work 58b492ad-3445-4579-a4e7-3062a9b9de1f
  10. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5