I need help with my battlefield 2042

Discus and support I need help with my battlefield 2042 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded battlefield 2042 again and played rush XL and when I wanted to play it again it just showed the loading screen and I could hear the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Perales, Jun 5, 2023.

1. I need help with my battlefield 2042

I downloaded battlefield 2042 again and played rush XL and when I wanted to play it again it just showed the loading screen and I could hear the game but I could only see the loading screen I already restarted the game and I restarted my Xbox but it’s still the same and I don’t want to delete it because I don’t want to wait 5 hours again

:)

Joshua Perales, Jun 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Joshua. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Please try setting up manual DNS settings.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try installing the game after that and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

After canceling my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription, I'm unable to play even the games that I own.

Battlefield 2042 is online only for the recent release hence the need for a subscription
  4. NewTornadoAlley Win User

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected via USB C one slight nudge and it will disconnect. Any Fixes/Help?

That twister smashing through battlefield 2042 isnt helping me decompress well!!
  5. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
  6. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
Thema:

1. I need help with my battlefield 2042 - Similar Threads - need help battlefield

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer: I have xbox game pass ultimate i bought it last week i play games such as battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege Fifa...ext every game works fine but when i tried to play battlefield v i cant play...
  8. Battlefield 4 xbox live gold NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 xbox live gold NEED HELP: A few days ago i purchased and installed battlefield 4 as it was around £12 on sale, with my connection the download of the game took over 3 hours and i was happy to say the least when i finally...
  9. Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, On Xbox One, If Battlefield 4 was run last time i played, i need to restart my xbox: On my Xbox one, if I play or launch BF4, then turn off my Xbox the next time i turn it on, i can't launch any apps, play any games or leave the home screen d8cded8b-55b7-4da4-ab64-bc271bf09490
  10. Poor Father need Help, Battlefield 1 - download deleted - code expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Father need Help, Battlefield 1 - download deleted - code expired: Dear Folks, I am a poor father whos son bought his first xbox one s yesterday. this fellow never had a console before nor have I. along with his battlefield Special Edition bundle he got the...