I need help with Minecraft preview

Discus and support I need help with Minecraft preview in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have a resource pack on Minecraft that supports ray tracing but it says “This pack contains information to allow ray tracing but your device... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jake Caley, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Jake Caley
    Jake Caley Guest

Hello I have a resource pack on Minecraft that supports ray tracing but it says “This pack contains information to allow ray tracing but your device does not support this” I’m on an Xbox series s is the pack broken or is ray tracing not working properly

:)

Jake Caley, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Jake. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be happy to assist with your inquiry today.

I want to inform you that at the moment, the ray tracing feature for Minecraft has been officially launched only for Windows devices as this Minecraft website shows:

https://www.minecraft.net/updates/ray-tracing

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408865164173

I tried to find something related to launching the feature for consoles, but no official information has been announced recently.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Jake Caley Win User

Also in the deferred technical preview the ray traced option is grayed out
  4. Tristan Dodd Win User

Ray Tracing on Minecraft without a PC

Hey. I know that it’s not officially but there is a way through Xbox Insiders and installing Minecraft: Preview. That’s how most do it, but you need a PC to help install the Texture pack. I was wondering if there is a way to do it without a PC.
  5. jpfreeed Win User

I need help with the preview program

The xbox support said I'm in the preview program but I never revived the message on my console.
  6. -- Rick -- Win User

I need help with the preview program

Hi folks,

being invited to the preview program does not guarantee selection. And bear in mind that they do invites in batches/waves due to volume of people trying to join.

How will you know if you are selected?

You'll get a service message from the team on your Xbox One. The message will include a link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. You'll need to use the app to register your console for Preview updates.

There is more info available on the official FAQ
    here

My advise is to be patient - if you are not selected during this wave you can get re-invited but I suggest you wait at least a month between invites.
Thema:

1. I need help with Minecraft preview - Similar Threads - need help Minecraft

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  4. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  8. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  9. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  10. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...