i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

Discus and support i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dj gamer8201, Apr 16, 2023.

1. dj gamer8201
    dj gamer8201 Guest

i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it

:)

dj gamer8201, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the game but i have not recived the adventure pass

Thanks, DJ. When you try to get into the game what is the issue that you're experiencing?
  3. Francia J. Win User

i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the game but i have not recived the adventure pass

Indeed, DJ which is why Steam may need to validate your license so you can use the item that you purchased.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much, DJ. Sorry for the confusion as I am under the impression that you also can't get into the game. I read it wrong.

If it's still not showing up after the restarts it would be best to reach out to Steam support first if additional help is needed from Mojang, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. dj gamer8201 Win User

it says i own it and i can select it for installtion but tit does not give me the install button itself
  6. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update, DJ. Were you able to check inside of your game if it's accessible?
Thema:

1. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the... - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  3. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  4. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  8. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  9. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  10. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...