I need help with buying Minecraft

Discus and support I need help with buying Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to buy minecraft with a credit card for 2 days and the game's price even went up in the period, I tried contacting the support and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac Wilson1, Sep 14, 2023.

1. I need help with buying Minecraft

I've been trying to buy minecraft with a credit card for 2 days and the game's price even went up in the period, I tried contacting the support and looking at the support options at the website and even reddit but nothing worked so now Im here, can someone give any suggestions on what I should do? If you want to I also can tell exactly whats the error screen showing up after trying to buy.

:)

Isaac Wilson1, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Isaac Wilson1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to buy Minecraft. The increase of the price is only normal if the sale for the game ends or you maybe you land on the different locale for the purchase. Purchase is best discussed with live support as you are not supposed to provide confidential information on forums, and we appreciate your time in posting here in forums. Since you were seeking help with your purchase, we have a support article regarding purchase issue that you may check - Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support.

NOTE: Please do not disclose your card or personal details on forum.

We will provide you steps on how to reach out our live support team, so they assist you with the purchase issue you are encountering. They have advance tools to assist you and since they are trained regarding billing concerns too.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. WattyNuela Win User

I need help with buying minecraft

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that you need to have a PayPal account created in the United States if you want to purchase something on the US Microsoft Store.

Where are you from? (Country)
    Is your PayPal account from the same country?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

i need help buying minecraft

Hello, EliT70752. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, I would like to ask if you tried acquiring Minecraft directly from the Microsoft Store and not through the launcher?

If your answer is negative, could you try acquiring the game through this link?
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ/0010

Note: Make sure you're using the correct account.

Let me know if you have any difficulty during the purchase process or if after acquiring the game, the launcher is giving you any restriction.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello xXToxic, try to follow the procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press Y on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  6. BMZ250 Win User

Why haven't this thing been fixed already

well that did help with installing Minecraft, what It didn't help with is that it still says I need to buy the game pass, which I have. So I'm stuck with 10 less dollars, and an hour and a half of single player, demo Minecraft.
Thema:

1. I need help with buying Minecraft - Similar Threads - need help buying

2. Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.: So today I tried to open Minecraft Launcher to play and this message appears: "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date."...
  3. I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types: So, I wanted to get an Xbox, and to be up to date with a new console. I first wanted the PS5 (but I'm not spending $800 on a console) and I need practicality and performance to be high. Since my...
  4. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  5. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  6. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  7. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  8. Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(: I get a message on the screen that says that you can not make the purchase and that you contact me with support but I can not solve it ee834e2e-6d6e-4529-9ed8-4abaac030b2b
  9. Need help allowing my kid to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help allowing my kid to buy games: I added $25 to my son's account so he could buy Rocket League, and despite changing his settings on the XBox One and on the family account through my computer, we still get the message "Ask an...
  10. Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not ...: Hello I need help, I have loaded 60 € on my xbox account to buy Xbox Live Gold but I can not buy it with my credit. What should I do? 45decec0-6dbd-451f-b42c-b8353aa49d4c