I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC

Discus and support I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smack Dog0, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Smack Dog0
    Smack Dog0 Guest

I have the game I'm on the Series X when I go on in game store and go on ANY DLC and try to purchase it only says cancel no other options and I have money in my account Please Help

:)

Smack Dog0, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Smack Dog0

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to getting a resolution for this issue of yours.

Please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Smack Dog0

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your Batman Arkham Origins DLC. We are very glad to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this that in regards with this, when purchasing the DLC on the in-game store that you have mentioned. Meaning, if the issue persists in-game then the suggested and recommended option that we can provide is to contact the in-game store or what platform you want to purchase your DLC from since as we all know and we believe you that you have the sufficient funds on purchasing this and the only downfall is that there are no other options to purchase or says cancel.

For now, we do have a recommendation and suggestion that we want to show you on how you can troubleshoot on that one. Here is the Community thread stating the same issue if yours on purchasing the Batman Arkham Origins DLC issue. We would appreciate if you take time to read and understand this thread, that would be great. And as well as there are other moderators that has shared some helpful tips on how to work on this.

Here is the link of the thread that we want you to check into and this is as well very helpful: Batman: Arkham Origins DLC issue - Microsoft Community

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ImAice Win User

Batman Arkham Orgins

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. You can actually check with game shops near you for a physical disc copy of Batman: Arkham Origins as it works fine with my Xbox One console.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  5. U BAMBOOZLED ME Win User

When are the Robin and costume DLCs going to be released?

6. Fear2Eternity Win User

Games

Not in order

Alien isolation

Halo ?

Batman arkham knight

titanfall dlc

minecraft Xbox One edition

No mans sky

Batman arkham origin s cold cold hearts
Thema:

1. I need help with Batman Arkham Orgins DLC - Similar Threads - need help Batman

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...