I need help with a report

Discus and support I need help with a report in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! There was a player that was curseing at me with slurs and other nasty stuff, I reported those messages but he seemed to use custom characters to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tommybronco6, Oct 30, 2019.

1. tommybronco6
    tommybronco6 Guest

Hello! There was a player that was curseing at me with slurs and other nasty stuff, I reported those messages but he seemed to use custom characters to write the messages out and he also deleted them. But I was swift to phone to take a picture, could I
    report them here or would I have to report via my Xbox? I just would find it simpler if a human could contact me via message or email rather than the report system! If I can't it's totally fine I just wanted to know.

:)

tommybronco6, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Smugglin Plumz Win User

Activity feeds on the Community tab, player profiles, Clubs, and game hubs allow players to see and comment on what others are playing. These feeds also display game clips and screenshots, known as captures.
    To report an inappropriate feed item or comment:

1. Select the inappropriate activity feed item or comment.
    2. Navigate to the offending player's Gamertag and select Options, and then select Report.
    3. Select Inappropriate feed item or Inappropriate comment, depending on what you're reporting.
    4. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    Club feed items can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the item doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the item violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team.

You can also remove your own activity feed items and any comments associated with your content. To remove a specific feed item or comment, select Options, and then select Delete item or Delete
    comment.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Sorry to hear About your issue. please try the soloution provided by Smugglin Plumz that should work to get these pictures with your
    report. Please let us know, when you have another issue.

Happy gaming
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. Gary C 86 Win User

Hi Tommy and im sorry to hear about your situation.

If you reported the offending messages rest assured that someone from the enforcement team will look into it.

Even though the person has deleted the messages now does not matter as the enforcement team will still be able to view them.

You can also follow this guide to stop the offending person contacting you in future.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/block-or-mute-other-player

I hope this helps Tommy.
  6. ImTwoFitty Win User

I need help reporting a trouble maker

Yeah! I felt soo bad for those two ppl left on the other team... against MY team of 8!!
Thema:

1. I need help with a report - Similar Threads - need help report

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  6. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  7. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  8. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  9. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  10. xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.: I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him....