I need help with a hacker

Discus and support I need help with a hacker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperNova080, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SuperNova080
    SuperNova080 Guest

hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is there anything can do to stop it.

:)

SuperNova080, Apr 4, 2018
  2. XvANONvX
    XvANONvX Guest
    Need help with a hacker

A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He has an alternate account, one of many but
    the only one I know which is DriestPizza5289. Please someone do something about this.

XvANONvX, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Need help with a hacker

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Apr 4, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Be sure to report this user via their profile on the console and block them then reset your router buy turning it off, unplugging it for a few minutes, then plug back in and switch on.

bowski477, Apr 4, 2018
  5. I am having trouble with these hackers, he said “i am going to hack your router” and stuff like that.

Bulldog1801yt, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

Be sure to report this user via their profile on the console and block them then reset your router buy turning it off, unplugging it for a few minutes, then plug back in and switch on.
  7. Bulldog1801yt Win User

I am having trouble with these hackers, he said “i am going to hack your router” and stuff like that.
  8. AridLizard Win User

Need help with...a hacker?

it sounds like a DDos attack

the following link explains all about this and what you can do

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/dos-attacks-faq

you can also report it to your ISP as it is their network that is being attacked as well.

restarting your router should get you a new IP and let you get back online.

most importantly, don't message the other person as they will probably report any message from you, especially if there is even mild profanity.

also be careful about joining parties with players you don't know, especially if they are team killing or griefing in the game
  9. Niko1664 Win User

Hi JCLynchII, sorry to read what happens to you. Make a router reset, report the problem to your ISP, report and block the individual in question.
  10. kev edin Win User

As said all you can do is report and block them .

Resetting the router will give you a new ip address. And should get you going again. And as said call your provider and rep6it to them 👍
Thema:

1. I need help with a hacker - Similar Threads - need help hacker

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. hacker harassing me and my friends need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacker harassing me and my friends need help: I have a hacker in my realm, and they are stealing from us, griefed my friend bass, and now threatening the realm and one of my other friends too. they did this all in vanilla survival(no cheats...
  6. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  7. Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says: The hackers gamer tag is [Mod removed] if any one is reading this report him and hes saying he is gonna boot my friend off for a week and we didn't do anything to him. Report this guy if hes a...
  8. need help with trash talking hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with trash talking hacker: there is a person on xbox named [Mod removed], and he is a tiny ball of spewing hate racism, trash talking, and account stealing. I was advised to post here to recieve help on suspending him. plz...
  9. Need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a hacker: A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He...
  10. Known Hacker need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hacker need help.: Met a hacker on xbox who is known for getting people console banned. He's done it before and now he has said he is doing it to me. I have his Gamertag and a recording of him and his friends...