I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

Discus and support I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rx99, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Rx99
    Rx99 Guest

I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass ultimate but somehow it has turned itself back on and when
    it expired 2 days ago it gave me a past due charge.

I don't have a payment option on the account as it was paid for with a gift card so it's ridiculous that it turned on auto-renew and made the charge to an account with no payment option. I'm trying to get this cleared because I've been charged for something
    I don't even want or ever purchased but Xbox support seems impossible to actually contact a real person who can help.

After 'Contact Us' has failed over and over I tried the support twitter which just sends me back to 'Contact Us' which will not allow me to get through to a real person. The online chats always time out and the phone service doesn't have very good hours
    for east coast.

:)

2. CorenaMD Win User

I am on the east coast and I cant get anyone to help me either. Two days I have been trying to fix my XBox Live. Very frustrating. I tried to go online to update payment info, it wont allow me. I tried to update via XBox live and its telling me server
    issue. I dont get it. I have the money and my internet service is working just fine.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Actually if you are suspended for payment option or past due

You are 21 days into the renewal

You turning off autorenewal wouldnt have stopped the renewal 2 days ago it wouldve have to have been 21 dayd ago

Your only optio. Is to update the payment method and pay the past due balance and then ask for a refund

They do give you multiple chances to update the past due balance before they suspend you its never immediate

Same with your internet or cable company
  4. Salmoro Win User

Hi

You will still have to contact support to help you with this issue.

If you have not tried yet to contact Live Chat Support -- Please follow the steps:

• Click on this link https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    • Click on "Contact us " in green box. A window will pop up,
    • under What are you having trouble with? Select Subscriptions & Billing
    • under What is the issue? Select I want to cancel Subscription
    • Click "Next" then Click "Skip"
    • Scroll down and select "Chat Online"

Hope it helps !
  5. Rx99 Win User

The phone support closes by 3pm on the east coast which is not going to work for most people. Plus I would rather do the online chat but it looks like that isn't going to be possible. With how bad it is I'm guessing the phone support won't work either.
  6. Rx99 Win User

I have tried this 5 times now and every single time the wait is so long that eventually my spot in the line no longer moves. It seems to be timing out and I've spent so many hours waiting and retrying but can't get through to someone at microsoft.
Thema:

1. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support - Similar Threads - need help billing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  9. I need help with my billing

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my billing: I have a charge I don’t recognize 44214f41-06ac-4c7c-89a8-fece4e359050
  10. I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. My roommate said my Xbox One S is running up the bill - from 30$ to 100$. For...: I am afraid of playing on my console in my home. I really don't want the energy bill running up. Could anyone give me specifics? I am located in the United States, and live in Las Vegas....