I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

Discus and support I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Verified ✔️148, Aug 14, 2023.

1. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain.

I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then, out of the blue, I received a 2-day chat suspension on my profile. The post in question was a LFG post from nearly six months prior, asking about help with the Permadeath difficulty (and achievement name) in No Man's Sky. When Xbox updated its auto-moderator system, it caught the word "death", and instantly banned me, without appeal. As a result of this, I was immediately removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, with no ability to rejoin.

I can very clearly show the post was not hateful or threatening in any way, shape, or form. I was, without exaggeration, banned for writing out the name of a difficulty (permadeath) in a game. As I stated previously, the ban was without appeal, so I could not email anyone to get it overturned (and, if a human had actually looked at this for more than a few seconds, I have zero doubt in my mind the ban would have been lifted immediately.)

I have already contacted chat support 2-3 times and have been told to use the Xbox Enforcement website, which, again, cannot help me here, as I did not have the ability to appeal the ban. I would really like to rejoin the Xbox Ambassador program, but I feel as if I my only options are chatbots and default customer service replies, when it would only take 30 seconds with a real person to solve this problem.

Please, can anyone help with this? I am extremely desperate and it feels awful to have been wrongfully convicted and banned for something I didn't do.

:)

Verified ✔️148, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a difficulty in No Man's Sky.

No. If there's no case review option on the enforcement site, then there is no other way to appeal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a difficulty in No Man's Sky.

A case review is the only way to contact them.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Again, without a case review, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Verified ✔️148 Win User

I want to personally thank you for the quick replies, I am extremely grateful for the help.

The ban was immediate and without appeal. I won't ask you your personal opinion on the ban, because I know you probably can't answer, but is there still a way to file a case review when the ban was without appeal?

Or, if that's not an option, upon browsing the last several years of forum posts looking for an answer I noticed that Microsoft Agents are sometimes on the forums. Would speaking to one of them directly help?
  6. Verified ✔️148 Win User

Okay, well, thanks for letting me know then. That's an extremely deflating reality.
Thema:

I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

1. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a... - Similar Threads - need help ban

2. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  3. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  4. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  5. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  6. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  7. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  8. My xbox is permanently banned? I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is permanently banned? I need help: Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console and I need help....
  9. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  10. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...