I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

Discus and support I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jin Han2, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Jin Han2
    Jin Han2 Guest

I need help unlinking my XBOX account from a Riot Games account which I do not have access to.

I was given an account by one of my friends to play on in NA as I play in EU normally and I linked my XBOX account to it so that I could have all the agents but then I go away for the weekend then come back and i cannot log into the account anymore. I asked my friend they had no clue what happened but now i can't unlink my XBOX account. I don't care about the riot games account as it wasn't mine but I would like to unlink my xbox account from the riot games account. Can someone help me figure this out.

:)

Jin Han2, Jun 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: