I need help to login nothing could help me yet

Discus and support I need help to login nothing could help me yet in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello i have a pc with with already one xbox account that i used to play with on the xbox pc app yesterday i created a new xbox account and wanted to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Acceptable-Advice-11, Aug 21, 2023.

1. I need help to login nothing could help me yet

Hello i have a pc with with already one xbox account that i used to play with on the xbox pc app yesterday i created a new xbox account and wanted to login to the xbox pc app the first few times i tryd to login it sayed they will soon ask me to check my windows hello i did so in my account settings and found that windows hello is already setup on my pc and a few forums did tell me if i have windows hello already set up the next account you will create just carry over the windows hello settings from your previous account... after having changed my windows hello pins and reinstalled the xbox pc app tryd to login and the app wont log in me neither will it tell me why it wont let me login i tryd to send a code to my new outlook email adresse and it wont deliver it yes i did check the spam folders i did check every single folder nothing came in but strange windows emails did arrive and i could mail to my own email wich means its probably not shadow banned plus i could login into the xbox website and creater there a pfp for my profile plus name so i have no idea i even tryd the windows virtual assistent the bot couldnt help me either

submitted by /u/Acceptable-Advice-11
    [link] [comments]

/u/Acceptable-Advice-11, Aug 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I need help to login nothing could help me yet