I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe ...

Discus and support I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preorder Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition but I need help getting my 15k reward points, If anyone could help out with that it be great thanks. Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xXxPwNxXx008, Nov 9, 2016.

1. xXxPwNxXx008
    xXxPwNxXx008 Guest

I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe ...

I preorder Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition but I need help getting my 15k reward points, If anyone could help out with that it be great thanks.

Xbox Live Rewards

:)

xXxPwNxXx008, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Punch it up with digital pre-orders

I preordered Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition, 1 week ago, & it's still not showing preordered on my reward promo: Punch it up with Pre-Orders - 15,000 Rewards Credits. Punch it up with digital pre-orders

TheMasterstick, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Did not receive my 8000 rewards points for my pre-order on battlefield 1 deluxe edition, please help

never received my 8000 rewards point for pre-order for battlefield 1 deluxe edition

L CYBER DEMON L, Nov 9, 2016
  4. C H 4 N L Y
    C H 4 N L Y Guest

C H 4 N L Y, Nov 9, 2016
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For the Games on Demand punchcard, you need to purchase 3 eligible games in order to receive the 15,000 credits. That game would only count was one punch. Punches should show about 96 hours after your purchase and the credits should show as pending about
    96 hours after you complete the last punch.

Smwutches, Nov 9, 2016
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello PwN,

As Smwutches says, in order to receive 15,000 Credits for the Games on Demand punchcard, you must complete the offer with three eligible purchases. However, there is currently an issue with the Games on Demand offer properly recognizing the deluxe edition
    of Dead Rising 4. Our platform team has determined why this is occurring, and are working on a fix for this issue. When they provide us with an update on the situation, we will update you here.

XBLRewards8, Nov 10, 2016
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello xXxPwNxXx008,

You are now correctly receiving your one of three punches for your purchase of Dead Rising. As Smwutches says, you will need to complete that punchcard in order to receive the Credits.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition

Hello xXxPwNxXx008,

You are now correctly receiving your one of three punches for your purchase of Dead Rising. As Smwutches says, you will need to complete that punchcard in order to receive the Credits.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition

For the Games on Demand punchcard, you need to purchase 3 eligible games in order to receive the 15,000 credits. That game would only count was one punch. Punches should show about 96 hours after your purchase and the credits should show as pending about
    96 hours after you complete the last punch.
  10. C H 4 N L Y Win User

Help please. The promotion is from here >

https://rewards.xbox.com/gamesondemand/
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello PwN,

As Smwutches says, in order to receive 15,000 Credits for the Games on Demand punchcard, you must complete the offer with three eligible purchases. However, there is currently an issue with the Games on Demand offer properly recognizing the deluxe edition
    of Dead Rising 4. Our platform team has determined why this is occurring, and are working on a fix for this issue. When they provide us with an update on the situation, we will update you here.
  12. DigitalAssassin Win User

So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

I pre-ordered the Gears of War 4 console today, eeep, I couldn't stop myself so looking forward to that.

The only game on my original list I don't currently have pre-ordered is Dead Rising 4.
Thema:

1. I need help to get my 15,00 Reward Points after the pre-order for the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe ... - Similar Threads - need help Reward

2. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  6. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help reward western challenge saying not completed: I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help...
  7. Need help depositing my reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help depositing my reward credits: it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56
  8. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  9. Need help with Xbox One S Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with Xbox One S Reward: Hello, I need help with my Reward 3 days ago I took part in the rewards and There was a message that I received in 24h an e-mail but I got no is this a mistake? Order number.: 635284621530049...
  10. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...