I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Discus and support I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ILikeBords
    ILikeBords Guest

I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said:

You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, Twitter, Xbox Ambassador Club)
    • Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums
    • Patterns of cheating in the program on this account and/or ban evasion
    • Violating the Xbox Ambassadors Program Principles
    • Please visit the Xbox Enforcement website for information about enforcement on Xbox Live. https://enforcement.xbox.com
    Now I have had to communication suspensions a year or two ago and it might've been 3 years ago I can't remember but I feel like I should be able to become an Ambassador if I am wanting to do more and help out the community. Hopefully someone can help me
    become an Ambassador though I understand that I probably will never be eligible to join the program due to my previous enforcements.

:)

ILikeBords, Oct 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: