I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

Discus and support I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AidenShivers, Apr 6, 2023.

1. AidenShivers
    AidenShivers Guest

Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked.

Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox.

This started late 2021 and Has continued to be an issue. I have tried contacting support many, MANY times. It has probably been over 100 by now. All of them give me the same answer "Your account was permanently suspended and not hacked". I created my account awhile ago back in 2018 but due to the recovery tool, Microsoft, Your people aren't the smartest. I would just like to say that. I have used debit cards and stuff to verify and somehow they still don't work? The first ever username, the first ever name, the first ever phone number, the first ever email, the first ever purchase, the first ever game I even downloaded. I have everything that is CORRECT and Somehow you guys only check that it is banned and nothing else. I have spent thousands of dollars on my account and I will refuse to lose it to some **** who wanted to scam be because I had better items on a game then we got it banned because the FIRST TIME He hacked my account he put his number, Name, and email. And due to your lack of security NOW HE HAS THE OWNERSHIP. I have tried and tried to explain this, but everybody seems to not understand. They say they do, But they do not.

He still is in possession of MY account. I've tried recovering, Your tools, Unlocking, I don't know what else to do. I refuse to make a new account because you guys have a lack of security. And Yes, this is my fault too. I should not have gameshared and I under stand that now. It was a stupid thing to do. If anybody can help just a little bit I would be so glad.

:)

AidenShivers, Apr 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: