I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

Discus and support I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FeedDinosaur914, Oct 2, 2023.

1. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend joined him they got salty to me texting **** so I got salty back and they reported me and I got strike I know am I the wrong a little but I know I don't need a strike for what they did and how they harassed me. I've been looking everywhere where I can appeal but can't find anything to appeal if you can help me thank you.

By

Thank you again.

:)

FeedDinosaur914, Oct 2, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to log on to the enforcement page HERE to file for a case review if eligible.

Doesn't matter who starts it,if you respond in a way that breaks the rules & are reported then you will be suspended.

A lot of people try & "bait" people into replying in a way is against the rules just to report them.

Always best to report,block & move on,don't respond.
  3. dempup Win User

Smh microsoft

I literarily got a comunity enforcement because i said [mod removed] to someone in chat, and i get it is a "bad word"

But the porson who reported me was using mouse and keyboard on rainbow 6 seage on console, and i reported him, since you know , his kind of unfare to play whit a controller and get melted because they're aim its to precise, he literally has a profile picture
    of a mouse and keyboard, why i got instantly a community strike? and hes just fine, even do hes more toxic for the "community " than me.
    Whatever controller you wish to use, is your personal choice. Nothing unfair about that!
  4. Smwutches Win User

I Got band for reporting someone

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Nyfo Swift Win User

A question for the ambassadors

I got communication banned for going off on someone who was spawn killing hardcore in a game with his friends and they all reported me. I got banned. I reported them for cheating and boosting and everything I could. Nothing happened. He got me kicked out
    of the ambassadors programs in 2018. I think the system is unfair because you could report for cheating and boosting or offensive name and NOTHING happens ive tried it on a other account. But if I curse out the account all I need to do is report the message
    and BAN. its very stupid but it is what it is. The bad always seem to win.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Need help with reporting someone

Reporting them through their profile or through their message would be the only way to report them. After reporting them, block them.
Thema:

1. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike - Similar Threads - Need Help Someone

2. Need someone to help me with enrolment

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me with enrolment: I just purchased a series s from a third party, and it is stuck in preview mode. I want to leave, but it is connected to a different account, and I don’t have access to that account. I tried...
  3. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  4. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  5. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  6. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  7. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  8. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  9. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5