I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

Discus and support I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardKing0E, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:33 PM.

1. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then it says error drowned even though i did everything correct i tried around 7 times

:)

RichardKing0E, Jun 15, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Richard! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft error on PS4.

To answer your inquiry according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Kathy A who answered a similar issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...inecraft/8925b3c9-8ddc-4a1a-bba8-60f9220cc9ed

"We understand that you are trying to log into your account on Minecraft for PS4. For this concern, we recommend you to reach out to the game support about the error code: Drowned. This could mean that you need to do something for your account or game data for which, the steps should be provided by the game support.

Please reach out to them through this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 "

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

Hello Adriana,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble signing into Minecraft on your PlayStation 5. It sounds like you may be encountering an issue with account linking or you are looking for the account linked to your PlayStation.

Just to set your expectation, we do not have tools to check which Microsoft account was linked into your PlayStation Network account. This should be on your account settings in PlayStation otherwise, you may need to reach out to their support for assistance. (PlayStation Support)

Should you wish to know what account holds your Minecraft, you may sign into Minecraft website through this link: Sign In or Sign Up | Minecraft - This will require a Microsoft account to sign in.

For more details about Minecraft for PlayStation, please see: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help

We hope you will be able to play on Minecraft this holiday season.

Happy Holidays to you!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. thedeathgames95 Win User

Microsoft account on ps4 for minecraft

5. Tezzarrific Win User

Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?

because minecraft is microsoft/xbox, to sign into minecraft you sign into xbox live, even on playstation.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

Hello Emily Wall1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying sign in your Minecraft account which is already migrated to a Microsoft account to your PlayStation device and cannot proceed due loop error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, do you have other PlayStation device where you have sign in your Microsoft account? It is possible that your Microsoft account where your Minecraft license was tied up to was already signed in or linked to different PlayStation console. The best approach to address concern is contacting directly Minecraft support and PlayStation support to get the most accurate information. Let us help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

To contact PlayStation support, see the link here: Who to contact with your Minecraft support questions | Minecraft Help

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation - Similar Threads - need help signing

2. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  3. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  4. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  5. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  6. Need help to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to sign in: Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work 70a9996f-9577-41c0-9c1b-bc8f130d1897
  7. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  8. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  9. Sign in help; console says need to install app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in help; console says need to install app: Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When...
  10. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...