I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

Discus and support I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrisekc _, Jun 27, 2023.

1. mrisekc _
    mrisekc _ Guest

I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally

:)

mrisekc _, Jun 27, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Gifted a item and want a refund

Hey Brodie

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about requesting a refund for an item you gifted.

As per the article that covers
    Help with giving digital games as gifts
    , yes, you can
    request a refund
    for an item you gifted someone else.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Me mandaron un código desde el extranjero y no me permite cangearlo[They sent me a code from abroad and it does not allow me to exchange it]

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing redeeming a gift that was sent to your from someone in another region. Unfortunately, gifts can only be sent within a domestic region. Your friend will most likely need to

Request a Refund
    since your account is unable to redeem the item.

I hope this helps.
  5. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?

Thanks Josef for trying to help.

I simply does not want to go much hassle any longer, that will only end with frustation. I've send one last email to Xbox support.

I just want what I paid, and if I don't get it, a refund. What I don't understand is if they refund, I will just buy other digital product (xbox/microsoft not losing anything) and there's no reason to lie.

I never post any complaint in community before, and I'm doing it now because I do really need help.

I've been buying Digital product, gift card more than USD200 in last 2 months because of the game that I like (Asphalt 9) and that does not include the Gamepass ultimate that I bought a year ago.

All other previous purchases were good, except for the last one. A simple refund request was not entertained, eventhough it is a glitch in the Gameloft game shop.

My Gamepass recently expired, and with this bad experience, I don't intend to renew.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

What would be a good incentive for achievement hunters?

Maybe some sort of digital gift card for reaching a certain gamerscore or a free hat and t shirt. Or a chance to be entered into some contest. A special discount on your next purchase through the xbox store. A free month of gold or gamepass or even
    gamepass ultimate?
Thema:

1. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone - Similar Threads - need help refunding

2. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  3. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  6. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  7. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  8. Need help or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help or refund: I downloaded the walking dead series the last one the 400 special episode I can’t install 417c7184-e551-44e3-839f-1804fbf7710a
  9. Need help with refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with refund: My son made a purchase on fortnite for v-bucks and he made a 700$ bill I requested a refund and it was approved but the charge was never removed from the bill I need the money back soon what do I...
  10. I need help in getting a game or refund back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in getting a game or refund back: I charged a game to my phone bill and wanted the game refunded now ee ae telling me they don't take that sort of refund onto the bill so xbox still have my 30ppunds so I not sure how I am. Going...