I need help pairing my xbox one controller

Discus and support I need help pairing my xbox one controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fun_Seesaw_9074, Apr 13, 2024.

1. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my old black controller is gone, and I have a blue controller that I connect to my Xbox Series S but is originally an Xbox 1 controller. I tried connecting it it didn't work, try connecting my Xbox series s controller that didn't work either. I tried looking up videos like people told me but now the videos worked probably because I'm signed out. I don't know how to connect the controller signed out and there's no videos on how to connect control while signed out I've even tried holding the connect button on the Xbox one but it doesn't blink I need help there are 200 games on this thing that are very legendary please if you have any recommendations tell me them right away.

submitted by /u/Fun_Seesaw_9074
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fun_Seesaw_9074, Apr 13, 2024
  2. s33r Win User

Xbox 360 controller

The original Xbox 360 controllers do not support traditional Bluetooth and as such won't pair. To pair a Xbox 360 controller you will need to purchase an adapter that you plug into your PC. The official one, I believe, can still be ordered on Amazon.

If you want to just straight up pair a controller to a PC without the need for an adapter, recent Xbox One controllers use normal Bluetooth and would pair without issue - https://www.pcgamer.com/xbox-one-controller-on-pc/ will
    tell you how to spot which ones will support this as the original Xbox One controllers don't.
  3. Spazpol Win User

XBox One Controller on PC

Hi guys,

I was able to sync my xbox one controller to my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, however when I go to turn it on now to play a game on PC, it powers on my XBox. Any way around this or do I need to have a separate controller for each platform?
    You would either need a seperate controller for the PC not synced to the xbox, or just live with the pairing. If you pair your controller with the USB wireless dongle it would force the pair to the dongle instead of the console. But then you would be require
    to re-pair the controller to the console when you wanted to use it there as well.
  4. WMnathan1 Win User

My xbox controller bilnks but turns off what do i do?

I am using a Xbox One and I am using my controller wirelessly and also since the last day and I trying pairing it to the console but It will not connect thats why i need help.
  5. GabeBest Win User

Xbox One S Bluetooth Connection Issue

Thanks for the response, unfortunately I tried those steps originally and they didn't help. The firmware is up to date and I don't need it paired via USB, I need it paired via Bluetooth.

I mentioned that after removing the device from the Bluetooth menu that it no longer appears in the pairing dialogue because my computer seems to be ignoring it. Both the Bluetooth adapter and Xbox One S controller pair perfectly on any of my other computers.
    The problem lies somewhere in Windows settings. Please read my original post for more information.
  6. LaRisseClark Win User

Controllers losing connection

I need help with the controller pairing and also need to order a back to the controller where the batteries are kept.
Thema:

I need help pairing my xbox one controller

1. I need help pairing my xbox one controller - Similar Threads - need help pairing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...