I need help. None of my games or apps won't open.

Discus and support I need help. None of my games or apps won't open. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's been like this for 3 days. I can't access any games or apps. 3a6dfc57-2521-4427-a333-faecbad96517 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Wings, Feb 20, 2017.

1. XGN Wings
    XGN Wings Guest

it's been like this for 3 days. I can't access any games or apps.

:)

XGN Wings, Feb 20, 2017
  2. GUNSnBLAZIN
    GUNSnBLAZIN Guest
    My games & apps app won't open. Please help!

My games & apps app on my xbox one dashboard won't open. I checked my storage and it says 100% full. last time i checked it was 37% full. When i try to run my apps they won't launch and it says "We had trouble installing or updating this. Try installing
    it again" How do open my games & apps app?

GUNSnBLAZIN, Feb 20, 2017
  3. Number3Combo
    Number3Combo Guest
    Games & Apps won't open

Hi so my xbox one has been having trouble turning on. It takes about 10-15 minutes to start and even then the dashboard isn't completely loaded in. The system will not let me make any actions with the controller but instead after an additional 5-10 minutes
    it attempts to open the Games & Apps application and ultimately fails. when I try to show help, the help app also fails to open, and then I get a frozen black screen. This has been going on for at least 2 weeks now.

Number3Combo, Feb 20, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Feb 20, 2017
  5. XGN Wings
    XGN Wings Guest
    I did exactly the steps you told me and the problem still persist's . I don't know what to really do at this point. Like I said it's been like this for three days.

XGN Wings, Feb 20, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey XGN Wings! Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to open your apps or games? Please include as much detail as possible and we'll take a look at what we can do. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey XGN Wings! Are you getting any error messages or codes when you try to open your apps or games? Please include as much detail as possible and we'll take a look at what we can do. Thanks!
  8. XGN Wings Win User

I did exactly the steps you told me and the problem still persist's . I don't know what to really do at this point. Like I said it's been like this for three days.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

Good Luck!!
  10. Ogeff Win User

Can't connect Online on Forza 4

It's useless to do it, your games needed port that none other game need (I got more that 1200 games on steam, gog, blizzard, origin...) yours is the only one to need these port, to open them I have to work plenty of hours in my settings, i won't just for
    ONE game
  11. bellyboo04 Win User

DNS isn’t resolving Xbox server names.

Yes, i have tried the 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1 and my console will connect to the internet, but none of my games or apps will open because it says i need to check my connection, but the connection tests say i’m connected.
Thema:

1. I need help. None of my games or apps won't open. - Similar Threads - need help None

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  10. NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards: I have bought a number of things on xbox live. I forgot about the myrewards until here recently, I just checked my statement and nothing I have bought online has registered and I have received no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x we had trouble installing or updating this