I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

Discus and support I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/wardbey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wardbey, Jan 5, 2020.

1. /u/wardbey
    /u/wardbey Guest

I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running

/u/wardbey, Jan 5, 2020
  2. ThorX360 Win User

One Guide by xbox companion

3. SilvaMGM Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza horizon 4 cloud save

So , i need to keep xbox beta to be running on my back ground apps ,right ,while quitting from FH4 . Is there any cloud sync option in the x box beta app ?
    Hi,

The Xbox App doesn't need to be running at all.

Syncing, updates are actually managed by the Windows Store.

Syncing is completely automated, you do don't need to anything.
  5. 1JayMax Win User

How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?

Hi MarkTiede,

Thanks for taking time to ask your question in the forums. One solution would be to broadcast your gameplay to Mixer. Your friend could view the broadcast from his Xbox One and also chat while you broadcast your gameplay. This link will provide you with
    any more information that you may need to get your broadcast up ad running Broadcast to Mixer from Xbox One

I hope this helps. Happy Gaming
  6. lauriecleveland Win User

Taptiles does not work

Still can't get taptiles!!! Keeps telling me app needs to be repaired go to store! I go to store and it says already installed!! HELP!!!
Thema:

1. I need help my Xbox box one keep telling me that I can't broadcast while a video app is running - Similar Threads - need help box

2. Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...: I haven't been signed into my account for years I recently signed in today and it said that I had to sign in by December 2022 or it would close my account. Now what I'm trying to do is find out...
  3. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...
  4. I need help please I do not no anything about xbox 360 or x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help please I do not no anything about xbox 360 or x box one: Thanks for time I have 3 question how do I use my ultimate passage these for free games to play I order it on Microsoft store I can't figure it out is a code I ned to redem I just have a order...
  5. The Orange Box Need Help!???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box Need Help!???: I just bought Half Life orange box on xbox.com as I have before and this time it didn't show up in my games and apps and I cant find it anywhere but xbox.com says I have purchased it. What...
  6. need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help updating outlaw golf, to my 360 box: The outlaw game is just xbox console is xbox 360 how so I get an update for the game? *Moved from CPC forums* 7837882d-90c4-4d99-806a-cbaf1e845abb
  7. Show box to xbox not working need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Show box to xbox not working need help: I am trying to watch a show box video on my Xbox but it has been loading up films and tv and then closing it and when I 're tried a message came up as u can see can anyone help me with this on how...
  8. I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help connecting my direct tv box to my xbox one.: I know that the cable boxes are usually connected to the xbox one through hdmi but my box only has usb. Is there a way to do it through usb? if so how? 69e85ba9-3079-44c8-af5d-4953a8c39b70
  9. Need help after update the x box stock on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help after update the x box stock on green screen: Hello I update my x box and its stock on a green screen without any logo of x box place help 5a59998e-a112-4ff5-a4be-a9f69d4266dc
  10. Need help with Xbox One/Cable Box/TV/Receiver/2.1 Speaker Setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Xbox One/Cable Box/TV/Receiver/2.1 Speaker Setup: Hi, I'm trying to work on my first real home setup...I picked up a Pinnacle sub and two Tannoy Mercury bookshelf speakers to go with a Denon receiver. I pretty much want to have everything,...