I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed

Discus and support I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please 7cd7b80d-20a6-46e8-8a4e-45b1ef205773 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by d Seggs, Nov 5, 2023.

1. d Seggs
    d Seggs Guest

Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please

:)

d Seggs, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Blake Babson Win User

This is ridiculous. Resetting and removing everything is Xbox's answer for everything. That's such a neusence. 😞
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi D S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

Many users have reported this same problem, so it makes me understand that it is a problem with the Internet connection. Can you try making a mobile access point from your phone to the console? That is, share the internet from your phone to your Xbox console and try to log in again.

If the access point did not work, then we are going to restore your console by following these steps:

1. Press the Xbox Button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset console? screen. You will see three options and you must select the one that says reset and remove everything.

As additional information, you can take a look at the following link, where a moderator explains some steps to solve this problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d-screen/0988c5f9-c793-4a29-9f0e-f37dcf5ffaae

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Stephen Monaghan Win User

Xbox One series s says Login failed when logging in to Fortnite

What is going on. It keeps saying login failed. After the update!!! Help
  5. KBHGAMING2 Win User

Vbucks gift card help

I tried reedeming my card in the fortnite says you 25 digit code i try login to the epicgames.com it’s says the cradentials are failing i used both of my account my email and my xbox nintendo switch
  6. yhnboyboy Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

it keeps saying failed to login please fix this microsoft
Thema:

1. I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed - Similar Threads - need help Fortnite

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help with vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with vbucks for fortnite: Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can someone please help me with this?...
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...