I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?

Discus and support I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I want to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says to go to the website. So I go to the website and after I found the right account it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Julian Johnson1, Apr 26, 2023.

1. I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?

When I want to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says to go to the website. So I go to the website and after I found the right account it says to enter the code of the screen. But when I enter it in nothing happens and it puts me back to the sign in screen again. However when I did a wrong account connected to my ps it actually showed on my screen saying to try again and that it wasn’t right but I feel like the one I just did has to be right cause it was the only one that gave me the option to put the code in so I need help. Thanks

:)

Julian Johnson1, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you so much for your response.

That is correct, you should be able to see if you are in the correct Microsoft account if you're able to check your purchases under account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

However, as much as I would love to help with the PlayStation account, this is a 3rd party account and we only support Microsoft Xbox as Independent Advisors.

Nothing to worry! I can provide you the direct link to PlayStation Support so they can assist you with your Playstation account that is linked to your Microsoft account.

Here's the link: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Julian Johnson1 Win User

I was able to sign in but I don’t think it was the right account because there was no purchase history on it? But Is there anyway I could tell you my PlayStation name or something and you can help find the account that’s associated with it?
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

If I may ask, are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft on account.microsoft.com or minecraft.net?
  5. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up - PS5

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It is possible that the multiplayer feature for the game on PS5 is blocked due to parental controls on your Microsoft account. To resolve this issue, you can check the parental controls settings on your Microsoft account and ensure that online multiplayer is allowed for the game. Additionally, you can try logging out of your Microsoft account on the PS5, restarting the console, and then logging back in to see if that resolves the issue.

it is possible that it is the privacy settings.

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
Thema:

1. I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help? - Similar Threads - need help logging

2. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  3. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  4. Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account: Hey everyone So i attempted to sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft but it said error code crossbow and underneath it said that oops this microsoft account is already linked to a...
  5. Need Log-in Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Log-in Help: Unable to log-in to my XBox. The log-in is requesting the password for an email that is NOT associated with anyone in my home. Why would someone else’s email come up on my Xbox? Please help my son...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  7. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72
  8. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net: So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it...
  9. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...
  10. Need help havent been able to log in to my ONE all day keep getting codes....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help havent been able to log in to my ONE all day keep getting codes....: so i keep getting error codes and when i go to look them up it says they are not there... i cant log in or get conected to the internet. any help would be apreciated. thank you....