I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

Discus and support I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TurbidClient19, Nov 10, 2016.

1. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

Hi, my Microsoft account is not linked up with the correct xbox 360 gamer profile. Because of this, I'm not able to cancel my yearly automatic subscription. If you could get back to me on how to change my gamer profile to the correct account it would be
    greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

TurbidClient19, Nov 10, 2016
  2. Xbox Account

I have had gamertag linked on my moms microsoft account since the xbox 360 days. I no longer want my gamertag to be associated with her microsoft account at all. I've created a new microsoft account
    but cannot find any information on linking my gamertag my my new account. Please help

Focused Gnome, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Why is this problem so hard to fix

so i made a mistake and made this empty xbox account linked to my actual email instead of linking my actual xbox account to my new email, but there dosent seem to be a way of getting rid of this xbox account without deleting the microsoft account and that
    tells me i'll loose the gmail account too, i wanna just delete this xbox account but its so hard to do with out possibly losing my email, any help would be greatly appreciated

StrawCornet363, Nov 10, 2016
  4. EightDuke739922 Win User

How do I get rid of this account

Check this link out for a "How-To" on
    Closing Your Microsoft Account

Good luck and take care!
    This is how to delete my email account, not this windows live thingy **** that's impossible to delete, xbox account thing, I want my email as said, but not this stupid account linked to it.

I've known for the longest time how to delete my email account, so I don't need help on that.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate

6. WPAK Win User

HELP PL !!

Translation: I'm Poland! You can delete an xbox 360 microsoft from my account so I can create a new account?

Hi there,

a xbox live account can not be deleted from your Microsoft Account, you can only move it to another Microsoft Account (and if needed Close that Microsoft Account).

See this link for the steps and limitations:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
  7. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

Would like to find a way to switch around Xbox and Microsoft accounts.

When I was younger I had an Xbox 360, and to buy games my mother added her Microsoft account to my Xbox account. Fast forward many years and The Xbox 360 is now mine. I have my own Microsoft account and would like to add it on there. I recently
    made an Xbox account and linked it to my Microsoft account so I could cross play with friends on the PS4 version of Minecraft, but now I don't know how to change the accounts so my old Xbox account is linked to my new Microsoft account. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hello,

You can have multiple Xbox Live accounts, and just login to each one whenever you want to play on that certain account. When you load up the system, and go to LOGIN you will have the option to login to your main account (which ever is there) and then the
    option to "sign into account" you can click then and then login to your other xbox live account. I hope this helps a little.

Best

Philip
  8. EMB3D Win User

Can I move an Xbox account (set up for my kids years ago) off of my main Microsoft account?

Can I change the email on the overall Microsoft account (that the Xbox profile is linked to) to my child's email, and then setup a new Microsoft account with my original email so I can then just use my Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) subscription from that?

My issue is I need to keep my Office subscription with my email address - - which is also the address of the Microsoft account overall. And my email / Microsoft account is linked to the Xbox profile used by my child.
Thema:

I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ...

1. I need help linking my actual xbox 360 account with my microsoft account so i can cancel ... - Similar Threads - need help linking

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  4. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  5. I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to link my xbox account to my EAplay account: Here is the transcript from EA support that explains just about all of the issue ilind (7/3/2023, 4:49:23 PM): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Milind, may I start with your first...
  6. Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to link Microsoft account to a different PS4 account: I recently got a PS five and I had to make a new account for it because I got banned on my PS4 and I want to link my Microsoft account that I had on my PS4 my new account on PS five but I can’t...
  7. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link: the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61
  8. i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please: i need to get to https://www.microsoft.com/link can you help with that please 249c589e-f5b3-43ed-9f2c-a7ea6c6f8a50
  9. Preview message W/ link for preview program app expired/deleted, need help getting another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview message W/ link for preview program app expired/deleted, need help getting another...: hello fellow gamers im in dire need of some assistance in either procuring another preview program invite {been invited multiple times over the past month}, or some help with gettin access to...
  10. Help I need the osudt link for preview program members OS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I need the osudt link for preview program members OS.: my one is telling me I need a 2046MB. Update. Update fails at 15% every time. I tried the osudt2 file and got a huge error screen please post the link for the right osudt file for preview members...