I need help! its driving me crazy!

Discus and support I need help! its driving me crazy! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have a problem with playing games. Recently I have been suspended for "ill speech". it has ended four a couple of days. With the suspension i was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by aden 247, Nov 6, 2023.

1. aden 247
    aden 247 Guest

i have a problem with playing games. Recently I have been suspended for "ill speech". it has ended four a couple of days. With the suspension i was not allowed to read or write to players in game, before i was able to read and write in game. i am able to use the xbox app to communicate but i can't use it on pc. Now that the suspension is over i should be able to read and write? correct? wrong! It still won't let me communicate with others in game. I have tried everything to changing privacy settings to reading reddit. I don't know what's wrong with my account. if anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you. This picture here is all i get whenever i try to communicate. I've went to the account tried the instructions nothing works.

I need help! its driving me crazy! [​IMG]
    i play on pc, windows 11.

:)

aden 247, Nov 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: