I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

Discus and support I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshross4, May 7, 2020.

1. joshross4
    joshross4 Guest

I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where

:)

joshross4, May 7, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset my password

Hi Josh,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with account. Are you able to sign in on the
    account website? You can request a call with the guide here.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset my password

Hello ShaquitaWalker,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    ShaquitaWalker!
  4. joshross4 Win User

It wont let me do that

And I can sign in on my phone on the website no problem but just cant on my xbox one I need somone to call me and help
  5. ShaquitaWalker Win User

It will not

let me login when i login it will not let me play with friends it saids sign in
  6. AridLizard Win User

if you can sign in to the website on your phone, go to the Contact Us site and sign in.

follow the instructions given by XBF Brad A

if they don't give the option for requesting a call

select Family and online safety

select I want to protect my account

skip the notification

scroll to the bottom of the options and select Request a call or Chat online
Thema:

1. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset... - Similar Threads - need help wont

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need help HDD wont show as install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help HDD wont show as install location: Hi guys i currently am having an issue when trying to install games via games pass i am unable to see my HDD via the install page i have tried formatting the drive again change default install...
  4. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  5. rainbow six siege wont work, i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six siege wont work, i need help: every time i load up rainbow six siege its trys to make me buy gamepass ultimate or xbox live gold (i alredy own gold) can someone tell me the probleem? d2a5f4a2-4b2e-4e6a-80cc-2a7758342c3a
  6. i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi: i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting in the wrong password but i’m sure im not i...
  7. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  8. I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought: I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show up in queue or download but it says i own it...
  9. i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.: im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on that it says "this application was unable to...
  10. NEED HELP!! My xbox wont turn on!

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP!! My xbox wont turn on!: I took my xbox apart a couple months back to clear out some dust. Since then my power button no longer works but my controller would still turn it on. My buddy used my controller with his xbox and...