I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

Discus and support I need help in Grand Theft Auto V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why on Xbox 360 GTA V is not updated? 0a0b4069-dca3-49f2-b65b-b3bdb43724ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Call of GTAFIVE, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V

:)

Call of GTAFIVE, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V

Marwood II 87, Aug 5, 2018
  3. bearman3784
    bearman3784 Guest
    bearman3784, Aug 5, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

What do you mean by "updated"? The servers are still running and you can play online normally

M3tal Daz3, Aug 5, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! If you are wondering why the recent content updates for GTA V on newer platforms (Xbox One, PS4, PC) are not released for Xbox 360, the answer is simple: It lacks power and due to the lower player count it simply makes no sense for Rockstar to still
    support these older platforms. Also you will surely have noticed the performance is despite the lower graphics quality quite poor so that adding more content would make the framerate even worse. Hopefully this answered your question. I need help in Grand Theft Auto V :)

Julian_, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: