I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft

Discus and support I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Nether me nor my sons account can access Minecraft realms. we keep getting the same message. ""You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shawn Quackenbush, Dec 23, 2022.

1. I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft

Nether me nor my sons account can access Minecraft realms. we keep getting the same message. ""You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.... I've call multiple time and have been disconnected each time they put me on hold. I've tried the virtual assistant but the text field is read only. How do I get in touch with someone to help me?

:)

Shawn Quackenbush, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I got you a screenshot from Microsoft Store, Shawn.

On https://account.xbox.com/settings kindly "block" the following settings and then submit, lastly "allow" again then submit.

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

You can create and join clubs

You can join multiplayer games

You can see and upload community creations

You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

[​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

It's for PC, but if you're on an Xbox console it is required. On the Xbox One, there may be someone that has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox game pass ultimate that is sharing the subscription on the console itself.

If you have purchased an Xbox Live Gold subscription under his account simply perform a powercycle to re-sync the changes.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Shawn Quackenbush Win User

So why don't I need this subscription to play on my Xbox One? That console still works fine for realms....
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription or Xbox game pass ultimate? Because to play an online multiplayer game such as Minecraft we need to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. To check please follow the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  6. Shawn Quackenbush Win User

No luck, I still receive the same message. I have Xbox Gold for both accounts and it shows up under the subscriptions along with my realms subscription.

Also, there are only the same two profiles on the Xbox One so there was no Gold subscription on that console...
Thema:

1. I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft - Similar Threads - need help I'm

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  6. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  7. game development vs code need help I'm new.

in XBoX on Windows
    game development vs code need help I'm new.: hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code please don't use a link just write the...
  8. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  9. I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help

in XboX Insiders
    I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help: So maybe this breaks the rule about non-insider support, but my Xbox one might be in the insider program and I can't get past the troubleshooter or get the OSU installed. So does anyone know a way...
  10. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....