i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

Discus and support i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please help ): submitted by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1, Apr 17, 2022.

1. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

/u/StamycatDP_Xbox_1, Apr 17, 2022
  2. BCRICHwarlock Win User

Preview Program Forum

Im part of the preview program, and I just downloaded a system update, and now my console says my HDD needs to be formatted, and none of my data is there! Please help!!!!!
  3. Sodangidni Win User

I need help with Minecraft preview

Hi, Jake. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be happy to assist with your inquiry today.

I want to inform you that at the moment, the ray tracing feature for Minecraft has been officially launched only for Windows devices as this Minecraft website shows:

https://www.minecraft.net/updates/ray-tracing

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408865164173

I tried to find something related to launching the feature for consoles, but no official information has been announced recently.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Jake Caley Win User

I need help with Minecraft preview

Also in the deferred technical preview the ray traced option is grayed out
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Unable To Join Friends World On Xbox Because Of An Outdated Client On Minecraft.

The "outdated client" error only comes up when a player is trying to join a world that is in the Xbox Insider Minecraft Beta preview ring. That's a mouthful, I know. This version of Minecraft is the Bedrock/W10 version but it just gives your Minecraft updates
    more often.

Two scenarios could be true. Your friend is the one on the newer update provider through the Insider Program, or you are. If its your friend, they need to deselect the Minecraft preview ring and "revert" to play with you. This temporarily locks them out
    of any world that is saved in a newer update until the public version receives that update. If you're the one in it, you need to deselect and "revert." You could also try looking up the "Xbox Insider Hub," joining it, and then joining the Minecraft beta in
    order to play with your friend.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft Updates

When got the newer update for minecraft on my xbox one it gave me the 1.13.0.4 update and when i try to join my friends it says that they have an out dated server because they all have the 1.12.0.2 update and it dose not alow them to get my update. Also
    i have already had a discussion with a someone who works at mojang and they said that "Updates do not have anything to do with them if i need help with that i need to contact Microsoft" witch i did but i could only speek to an automated response system, and
    that was not helpful at all. So i came here to see if this could help me out.

P.S. I have restarted my xbox 12 times and deleted then reinstalled minecraft 18 times but im game still dose not let me play with my friends.
    Your on the beta you need to leave the beta program to play with 1.12 people
Thema:

i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and...

1. i need help. Im trying to play the Minecraft Preview but it says it needs an update and... - Similar Threads - need help trying

2. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  6. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...: Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help e5484eff-9781-4e72-855f-5aa26da24bb3
  9. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  10. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d