I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

Discus and support I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cosmic19, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Cosmic19
    Cosmic19 Guest

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox

:)

Cosmic19, Dec 15, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Minecraft Playstation Login Issue

Hello,

I've had an issue with Minecraft PS4 for a while where I cannot link my Microsoft account with my PlayStation Minecraft account.

When I try to link the two, the error I get is that my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN, when there shouldn't be.

I've tried reinstalling the game and I would like to connect my main Microsoft account as I've got purchases on there

(I'm not sure whether this is relevant but my Microsoft account is also linked to my Nintendo switch Minecraft too)

Any help and advice is much appreciated

Thank you
    Had you by chance ever in the past logged into minecraft on a friends Playstation account using your own Microsoft account? Do that would have linked the two.

That being said if the Microsoft account is indeed linked with a different PSN account already then there is no way to fix that. Even if you got the two accounts unlinked it wouldnt let you relink a different account and would only ever let you link the account that is already currently tied to it.
  3. StarlitGold62 Win User

Can't Switch Profile

As far as I know, the new gamertag, the , is attached to the same email. But when I looked at the Microsoft account, the original email that my original gamertag is also connected to my dad's email. I'm not really sure what went wrong where
    or when, but I am trying to switch accounts.

For the sign in issues, I have recently updated my security. And I still cannot sign into my profile online because of the Microsoft account issue.

Thanks for the reply!
  4. macho man 54321 Win User

Extra password for Xbox One use only

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure the link above will help me with my problem. I'm looking to change the email that's associated with my xbox live account only, not my Microsoft account. I've done a bit of digging, and according to the following link
    it looks like I can do it from our Xbox 360, but not Xbox one:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

I'll try it tonight when I get home, I just hope the change takes effect on the Xbox One as well (I'm pretty sure it will)
  5. Smwutches Win User

I need help I'm trying to change my Gamertag

If the system says it's in use, then it is somewhere on the servers and can't be used. Tags are also used on other Microsoft services. Or the person who is using the tag does not have a space which would still make it the same gamertag according to the system.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

I need help I'm trying to change my Gamertag

It's to stop people from impersonating others, even though some would be able to tell the difference there's a lot of people that would fall for it.
Thema:

1. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I... - Similar Threads - need help I'm

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  4. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  5. I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft: Nether me nor my sons account can access Minecraft realms. we keep getting the same message. ""You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.... I've call multiple time...
  6. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  7. game development vs code need help I'm new.

in XBoX on Windows
    game development vs code need help I'm new.: hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code please don't use a link just write the...
  8. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  9. I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help

in XboX Insiders
    I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help: So maybe this breaks the rule about non-insider support, but my Xbox one might be in the insider program and I can't get past the troubleshooter or get the OSU installed. So does anyone know a way...
  10. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....