I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

Discus and support I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ferx0Guller, Nov 4, 2023.

1. ferx0Guller
    ferx0Guller Guest

I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system.

:)

ferx0Guller, Nov 4, 2023
  2. ferx0Guller Win User

Thank you very much for the response, I also think that I will not be able to recover this data but I will contact Minecraft anyway.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Ferx0Guller, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to talk to you and try to help you in whatever way is necessary. I am sorry to tell you that recovering these types of corrupt files in the system is almost impossible since due to the power outage the console turned off unexpectedly and for this reason The files were corrupted.

In this case, you can contact support to see if they can help you with this problem, although personally I think it is not possible.

Mojang Support: https://help.minecraft.net/

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

My save in CrossCode disappeared

Synching with the cloud requires being connected to the internet, and since there was a power outage, I am afraid the saved data may have been lost!
  5. iTz br00taI Win User

Xbox 360 is Unformatted ? Help ?!

yeah... HDD died. just dead doesn't read at all due to "corrupt data" what could've caused this? I'm very cautious. don't quit during saved games or anything. Had to format and it is still saying unformatted as soon as i download my gamer tag. very upsetting,
    gaming lost its appeal greatly in my eyes. so much skyrim/minecraft data gone
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft: deleted world after power loss

Hi EpicDesire!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the data has not been able to be recovered. Have you attempted to check the save file for past versions? Windows 10 does include some file recovery features that can asses the situation. Usually, if a game save
    has been lost due to a power outage or a similar event, the data can be corrupted and lost. If methods available can not recover the saved data, it may be that said data is gone.

I hope this info can help, thanks again.
Thema:

1. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this - Similar Threads - need help lost

2. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  3. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  4. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  5. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  6. Double verification phone lost need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double verification phone lost need help: I lost my phone number linked to my main account.I stupidly put on double verification and now because I do not know the password I cant do anything. I've tried the help phone number numerous...
  7. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...: So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in...
  8. Lost delivery need help finding the proper help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost delivery need help finding the proper help.: Hi everyone, really bummed about the lack of help I can find that can resolve or help my issue. Hopefully this place will allow me to find the answer I need. But anyway. I ordered a design labs...
  9. Need help, lost all Forza Horizon 5 Progression

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, lost all Forza Horizon 5 Progression: I am having issues with Forza Horizon 5 after the purchase of a new Xbox series S. I recently upgraded my console and downloaded Forza, i have made lots of progression on my previous console...
  10. Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.: So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL...