I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

Discus and support I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erick Gonzalez2005, Jan 3, 2024.

1. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

Comentarios

:)

Erick Gonzalez2005, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Vanessaez Win User

I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios

Hi, my name is Vanesa and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

You see the following error code and message when you use your Xbox 360 console:
    03-57-00

Disk not recognized
    This may indicate one of the following situations:
    There is a problem with the disc (for example, it might be scratched or dirty).

The game you are trying to play has known issues.
    How to solve the problem
    To fix this issue, try the Xbox 360 Disk Drive Solution. If that doesn't resolve the issue, go to Device Support to request a repair.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-03-57-00

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios

more than likely you have a bad disc, Minecraft for Xbox 360 hasn't been made in almost a decade.

You should return and exchange it
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

price upgrade issues

I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 and sold my xbox like another poster on here to fund the Xbox One purchase. I was still able to buy Minecraft Xbox One Edition for £3.49, although I wasn't able to recover my impressive 360 Minecraft world, which I put 2 years
    into building!
  5. Crissycrissy Win User

I need help with Xbox one I just bought

So is it permantely banned if it just say the console is banned from xbox live
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need help with Xbox one I just bought

Console bans are usually permanent. There is no way to have them reversed. If you bought through a place like ebay, you may be able to file a claim through them since the seller will not allow you to contact them.
Thema:

I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

1. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,... - Similar Threads - need help bought

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  4. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  6. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  7. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...: i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it 04c458e4-7b31-489b-abaf-1d54144d63d2
  8. Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...: Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account a6bcbf12-08a2-4cc4-a1d2-159d848a489f
  9. Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...: Hi guys, I bought my Xbox One (OLD GEN) in Canada but I'm currently in India and I'm looking to use my console. Obviously the voltage is different in India is 220-240v. I need help deciding...
  10. Bought Xbox one in Canada need help using it in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox one in Canada need help using it in India: I bought my Xbox One in Canada, I am currently in India the voltage in India differs. Do I need to buy a power brick that supports my current region to keep using my xbox. I am worried about my...