I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

Discus and support I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FelipeFerreiraO, Mar 23, 2018.

1. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my account, can someone help me? I was counting on the money.

:)

FelipeFerreiraO, Mar 23, 2018
  2. Xbox live rewards deposit

i need help with my xbox live rewards .

Cant deposit my credits into currency. And every month its getting rescheduled even though i press the deposit in the next date . It doesnt . Plz help

Anwar m Karame, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Xbox rewards

Not seeing a date for my next deposit or anything? Help

Rush The Cubone, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They should be deposited on the 29th.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Mar 23, 2018
  5. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Hello FelipeFerreiraO. A deposit is scheduled for this week for you on March 29th. Thanks for your patience.

XBLRewards3, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

They should be deposited on the 29th.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hello FelipeFerreiraO. A deposit is scheduled for this week for you on March 29th. Thanks for your patience.
  8. Smwutches Win User

i click on ealy depost and it said it will be there on the 29/12/16 and now it says 11/1/17 PLZ FIX

The deposit date on the site changes 3 days before the deposit takes place because it is no longer possible to request a deposit for that date. There will still be a deposit on the 29th. So if you requested a deposit for that date, you should still receive
    a deposit on that date.
  9. kron3 Win User

Early deposit request

The early deposits are only early in the fact that they are scheduled for a deposit before needing 5,000 pending first. Otherwise the credits would just remain pending until you have 5,000. Even with a deposit request, the credits are not deposited earlier
    than the scheduled deposit dates.
    oh ok. I get it now.

sorry and thank you or your help
  10. BulgyTarsier649 Win User

i click on ealy depost and it said it will be there on the 29/12/16 and now it says 11/1/17 PLZ FIX

The deposit date on the site changes 3 days before the deposit takes place because it is no longer possible to request a deposit for that date. There will still be a deposit on the 29th. So if you requested a deposit for that date, you should still receive
    a deposit on that date.
Thema:

1. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date - Similar Threads - need help don't

2. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  3. I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help figuring out how to get rid of the dashboard setup I don't know what's up with...: I don't understand why my system isn't letting me customize my dashboard anymore I had it exactly the way I liked it and now it's not customizable at all I can't get to my games easily I am now...
  4. I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...

in XboX Insiders
    I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...: Pls help submitted by /u/MorrisBirris [link] [comments]
  5. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  6. My apps don't open after update. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    My apps don't open after update. Need help: Good night, I'm from the Alpha Skip Head program, I have an Xbox series s, and after the penultimate update that took place about 3 to 4 days ago, I can't open most of the apps, so soon after I...
  7. I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...: I would like some help with keeping my Xbox account data publicly visible but I would like my stuff removed from https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/WarrenWoodhouse which is using Microsoft API...
  8. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  9. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  10. I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I honestly don't know what this is.. but I need help with it: So basically ever since i loaded up my xbox one day it's just been giving me whenever I tried to play a game that has a community creations or something. Like "you cannot see content other people...