I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.

Discus and support I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I am needing to reset my password for my Microsoft Account as I have forgotten it. But when I click Forgot Password. It asks for a code to my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Waylon Orr, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Waylon Orr
    Waylon Orr Guest

So I am needing to reset my password for my Microsoft Account as I have forgotten it. But when I click Forgot Password. It asks for a code to my email which I enter the code and then it asks for a code to my old phone number which I cannot receive because I don't have that number anymore. And I can't request account recovery because I have two step verification on and it doesn't allow that. Please help!!

:)

Waylon Orr, Jul 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Waylon

Sorry to hear that, you can try recovering your TSV account following steps here :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

Sadly in your case account recovery form is not going to work due to is not compatible with two steps verification accounts.

Hope you are able to get it back soon
    Greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Ronnieee Win User

I can't reset my password

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in resetting your account password.

If you do not see any security proofs anymore that you can access on there, it would be best to fill out the recovery form so that you can recover your account instead.

You can do that here:

https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. SeasickCornet38 Win User

An old unsolved, severe issue.

OK, so apparently that is just for a password reset, I don't need a password reset. My account is locked, and I can't get in even with the correct password.
  5. onyxishere Win User

i need help for reset my account password but forgot

6. Gillette 73 Win User

i need help for reset my account password but forgot

Hello there it is best to not include private / personal info here such as email addresses etc . Any account help can only be provided by the contact us telephone number as they have access to your personal details - no-one else can help.

If you need the number just ask with which country you need.
Thema:

1. I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password. - Similar Threads - NEED HELP can't

2. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  3. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  4. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  5. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  6. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  7. Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s: Hi i need someone to help me because i can't have acces to my 10hours of ea fc 24 on series s aff48bde-ef32-409b-9651-3a1152f23329
  8. I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the Xbox app to work on my Fire stick TV and I really need help!: I downloaded the Xbox app on my Fire Stick TV and signed into my account But something still said failed while the other three things said connected I don't know what it is, and I don't know how...
  9. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  10. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...